Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook aint **** without Durant too though.

russell-westbrook.jpg

I can't wait til RussGawd leaves.

Westbrook is leaving OKC. Dude wants to be Batman. Then we'll see how much those OKC fans chant OKC and go to games :lol:

Russ is signed through 2017... only way he's leaving anytime soon is if he's traded.

Russ is signed through 2017... only way he's leaving anytime soon is if he's traded.
If they dont fix the coaching and big men problems they have I think he is gone once that contract is up and its probably for the best. They're young now so i know they wouldn't do it but I kinda felt trading Russ for better pieces and draft picks would be in everybody best interests. You can tell Russ want to be the man, cant do that by being the #2 to the #2. That brother **** only lasts for so long

The first round is way too long, and the second round scheduling makes no damn sense. It used to be if you swept in the first round (five-game series), the layoff until the second round was still only a few days. Now it's a damn week (because second round can't start until all matchups are set). And Chicago-Miami has to do three games in five days, while OKC-Memphis does three games in seven days? Come on. I know technically all the Game 3s will wrap up by Saturday, but what are we doing here? Punishing teams for no reason. How hard is it to do Sun-Tues-Fri, and Mon-Wed-Sat? Then SA-GS randomly has to play the one game on Sunday? Make it like the NFL: double headers each day. No single game crap.

I'd really like to know exactly what the TV deal requirements are.

The first round is way too long, and the second round scheduling makes no damn sense. It used to be if you swept in the first round (five-game series), the layoff until the second round was still only a few days. Now it's a damn week (because second round can't start until all matchups are set). And Chicago-Miami has to do three games in five days, while OKC-Memphis does three games in seven days? Come on. I know technically all the Game 3s will wrap up by Saturday, but what are we doing here? Punishing teams for no reason. How hard is it to do Sun-Tues-Fri, and Mon-Wed-Sat? Then SA-GS randomly has to play the one game on Sunday? Make it like the NFL: double headers each day. No single game crap.

Some arenas might have other things booked like concerts of something like that. I think Chicago has a hockey game on Sunday at their stadium that's why the bulls and heat aren't playing Sunday.

Some arenas might have other things booked like concerts of something like that. I think Chicago has a hockey game on Sunday at their stadium that's why the bulls and heat aren't playing Sunday.

This is true, because if it were up to the NBA they'd have Bulls vs Heat as their Sunday showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom