Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pacers are a really, really bad match-up for the Knicks. The Knicks run Melo at the 4, and have three guards running around. Usually, the person Melo is guarding at the 4 is buns, but the front court of the Pacers is way too big (coupled with Hibbert actually having an offensive game, which Tyson usually never has to worry about at the 5). Melo can't guard or board over West or Hansbrough.

Woody needs to put Melo back at the 3 on this series. The Pacers are built like a tough, old-school NBA team, and Melo can't hang at the 4.

No, this is completely wrong. We absolutely can not go big against the Pacers. Our offense would be 10x worse with more ISOs and we'll still get outrebounded because Tyson is Perkins 2.0.

We need to go small. Have Melo or Copeland at the 5. This frees up the entire paint. We need to score. We can not ******g score right now. Put a stretch 5 out there, get Hibbert out the paint. We will still get out rebounded, but if it comes to only scoring we will beat them 9/10 times.

Last edited:
The Pacers are a really, really bad match-up for the Knicks. The Knicks run Melo at the 4, and have three guards running around. Usually, the person Melo is guarding at the 4 is buns, but the front court of the Pacers is way too big (coupled with Hibbert actually having an offensive game, which Tyson usually never has to worry about at the 5). Melo can't guard or board over West or Hansbrough.

Woody needs to put Melo back at the 3 on this series. The Pacers are built like a tough, old-school NBA team, and Melo can't hang at the 4.

No, this is completely wrong. We absolutely can not go big against the Pacers. Our offense would be 10x worse with more ISOs and we'll still get outrebounded because Tyson is Perkins 2.0.

We need to go small. Have Melo or Copeland at the 5. This frees up the entire paint. We need to score. We can not ******g score right now. Put a stretch 5 out there, get Hibbert out the paint. We will still get out rebounded, but if it comes to only scoring we will beat them 9/10 times.

amare at the 5 :nerd:
but seriously, melo at the 4 isnt gonna work vs west.
watching the gm, iman was the only one that "brought it"

If they're gonna guard Melo with Paul George I'd run with Felton/JR/Shump & run the offense through whoever David West is guarding until they either take him out or move him back on Melo.

Wish I was able to catch the games today, but I'm not mad at the results at all.

If Roy Hibbert would've worn that monocle :rofl:

Last edited:
Theres a little DBD in all of us.
pimp.gif

no just in you and rck. no pun intended

8-9 years ago, if you told me Roy Hibbert was a NBA prospect when he came to G-Town, I would have laughed. 8-9 years ago, if you told me Roy Hibbert would be mobile/fluid/coordinated, I would have laughed also.

I'm honestly trying to think of a player who has improved as drastically as Roy Hibbert, and I can't. His transformation has been :wow:

Last edited:
^^ lol he was giving chandelier that work, when he hit him with that kg shimmy left hook all i could do was smh

I remember roy saying kwame brown motivated him because kwame brushed him off back in the day

8-9 years ago, if you told me Roy Hibbert was a NBA prospect when he came to G-Town, I would have laughed. 8-9 years ago, if you told me Roy Hibbert would be mobile/fluid/coordinated, I would have laughed also.

I'm honestly trying to think of a player who has improved as drastically as Roy Hibbert, and I can't. His transformation has been :wow:
I thought he was gonna be a big-for-nothing stiff for his career after be was drafted,but hey props to him for proving us wrong

I'd have to see a video of the surgery. Two forms of gov't ID. The surgeon to verify.. A few of my friends there to make sure it's legit. And his momma coming on camera to confirm his identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom