Official NBA 2k13 Thread

^THAT has got to be one of the most annoying things on 2K. :smh:

Always happens when I behind the back dribble.

Tony Parker is unguardable in the paint :smh:

Hilarious! I just played the Spurs and Parker is literally unstoppable if he goes into score mode and attacks. He'll either get passed you and you have no chance at all at blocking his layup or he does the step back mid range jump shot which is unblockable and a guaranteed make. It's laughable but very life like. Think Parker was the highest scorer in the paint in the NBA for like 3 seasons straight. It is kinda annoying!

Alright guys... My Career player sucks ***!  It's tough to make VC when you're garbage, so I can't even upgrade him that much to make him better.  Any tips?

Alright guys... My Career player sucks ***!  It's tough to make VC when you're garbage, so I can't even upgrade him that much to make him better.  Any tips?
Keep playing. Go to shoot-around. Do the training camp. Learn iso moves, crossovers, post moves, etc. That's how I went from 6th man to starting SF in less than 10 games. Practice makes perfect. 

Word, thanks man.  Just tough to get used to I guess after only playing NHL games for awhile lol

I'm late to this game.

WTF is help defense so horrible?

If my man gets beat...the CPU defenders stay GLUED to their man. No rotations or anything.

How do you guys do the floater with a PG? Like if I'm attacking the paint and the center comes up I want to stop on a dime and float it over but I end up shooting and getting blocked or my shot altered so much I miss

Some dudes be super salty after they take a L :lol: .

Played the clippers and I had the heat. After the game he sent mad messages basically saying I can only win with the heat and I abussed Lebron. ...Lebron had 12 points on 7 shots, bosh and ray both carried the team with 18 each.

Does anyone else ever have it happen to them in myplayer where it won't let you shoot? I have to pause the game and unpause it several times for it to let me shoot....

SOOOOOO annoying.

Didn't know you could earn signature skills.  

I'm in the 3rd year of my Cavs Assoc. and Waiters, Beasley came into the new season with new sig skills.  

Anyone trying to run in about an hour? Psn.

I play with the Warriors. If you bring out the Heat/NY/Lakers, I'm grabbing OKC.

Back
Top Bottom