Official NBA 2k13 Thread

For my (offline) Association players, do the games get any harder during the Playoffs and Finals. Does the CPU play with a sense of urgency?

For my (offline) Association players, do the games get any harder during the Playoffs and Finals. Does the CPU play with a sense of urgency?

No not at all, the game play is consistent. Difficulty simply depends on the difficulty you choose to play on. Play on HOF and you'll have plenty challenge on your hands, increase CPU sliders if that becomes too easy.

i am trying to get the online trophies still added me combatwolf24 if u are trying to get the online trophies and dosent played with the heart/la lakers or the thunder and dosent change nothing at all

Last edited:
its only took me five games in my six game i was in the starting lineup as a point guard and i when to the team store and got me some boost to help me out 

Maaaaaan the rebounding is atrocious in this game. None of my teammates go for the rebounds, and you got dudes like Deron Williams getting rebounds OVER Tyson and Amare. Boxing out has no meaning and the other team always has 15-25 offensive rebounds to my 6-7.

http://www.operationsports.com/news...ails-acrobat-signature-skill-removed-1-24-13/

Another NBA 2K13 roster update was released this morning.

The Memphis Grizzlies and Cleveland Cavaliers trade has gone through. Marreese Speights, Wayne Ellington and Josh Selby are now with the Cavs and Jon Leuer is now with the Grizzlies.

Alvin Gentry is still coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter.

A few injuries have been updated as well. Not seeing any player rating updates. Also, first noticed by TheBallZ, the Acrobat Signature skill has been removed from all players, possibly to cut down on the Eurostep cheese, while they work on a fix.

Atlanta Hawks - Lou Williams (Injured - 54)
Atlanta Hawks - Jannero Pargo (Added - 64)
Miami Heat - Chris Andersen (Added - 66)
New York Knicks - Ray Felton (Returns from Injury - 79)
Orlando Magic - Hedo Turkoglu (Injured - 69)
San Antonio Spurs - Manu Ginobili (Returns from Injury - 86)
Minnesota TimberWolves - Nikola Pekovic (Injured - 57)
Minnesota TimberWolves - Alexey Shved (Injured - 63)
Portland Trail Blazers - Myers Leonard (Returns from Injury - 59)
Washington Wizards - Cartier Martin (Injured - 58)

At least it's something?

1000th post :pimp:

I never found the Acrobat SS as one that was unstoppable. Anybody ever play against cheesers who used players with that sig skill?

2K still needs to add the missing players though.

^you have to have the DLC which is bs because those thing should be part of the game already, not a separate purchase

Almost ranked in defense top 100 on blacktop, has anyone seen a higher block percentage than a 0.8 on blacktop as a single player?

Almost ranked in defense top 100 on blacktop, has anyone seen a higher block percentage than a 0.8 on blacktop as a single player?

How many blacktop games have you played? it seems like these offensive & defensive ratings are largely based on the amount of games played.

Do they ever call a foul on the flops?

I've noticed recently during ranked games a bunch of guys trying this. It turns into a 4 on 5 break for me, so I'm not tripping. Just trying to understand why?

How many blacktop games have you played? it seems like these offensive & defensive ratings are largely based on the amount of games played.

Rebounds is the most important stat to be rank, as points is for offense rank,

I'm at 3200 rebounds, and my block percentage is a 0.7, so very soon I'm going to pierce that top 100

This is becoming a ever game thing for me

Btw I'm oThe Guru

Last edited:
Bro. I'm so tired of my dumbass coach leaving me in the game when I'm in foul trouble. I'll pick up by 3rd or 4th by halftime, and this genius switches me from SF to C like it's all good 
indifferent.gif
 Fouled out in the 3rd Q in 3 straight games. And what's the point of even having big men on the game. They don't rebound or box out. May as well be 3 on 3 out there.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

My myplayer is a 92 overall, but when I play the blacktop games, he sucks. I've only played two games, but dude is horrible. Can't knocked down an open shot, can barley dunk, and horrible handles.

Can someone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

My myplayer is a 92 overall, but when I play the blacktop games, he sucks. I've only played two games, but dude is horrible. Can't knocked down an open shot, can barley dunk, and horrible handles.

Do you have posterizer, what difficulty you play for career?

Back
Top Bottom