>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Yo what level are y'all playing on in MyCareer mode to be putting up 40 a game. I'm on SuperStar mode and get about. 24-30 a game

Not averaging 40...actual average is 20.2 It's hard when you can't control other players...

Last edited:
I'm a pg on the Wolves averaging 50-7-6-2-2 on 55-41-89 percent shooting 30+ games into the season, and they're just now replacing Rubio(7,5 and 3 avg) in the starting line up

With Goran Dragic :stoneface:

Can't stand this game :smh:

Last edited:
I was talking to jrue in locker room replacing him in starting lineup.. Game starts and jrue is starting and they have me at the 2 I replaced Eric Gordon instead :lol:

How do I get that lebron code? Is it to unlock his shoes or something because I'm tired of wearing these generic 2k shoes

Simple question... Do you have to be sponsor by jordan, nike or whatever brand before you can wear the kicks in game? I'm tired of the 2k shoes... Need some XIs for game time.!

can anyone tell me how to view my online record???

im on ps4 if it matters.(dont think it should)

I think my current MYCAREER may be ruined. So I'm at that part where you hard foul your teammate in practice and it goes to a cut scene, but instead of the cut scene I get kicked to xbox home.

Anyone experience this?

Tempted to do the process again with another account, but wife will kill me...
ill buy em from you  
tongue.gif

Man don't know the process to get to elite status when I'm stuck at 81 rating... Might need to do a new career with a 6'7 240lb small forward to get that status?
Man U dudes are putting in work to get the code for the shoes...!!

Man don't know the process to get to elite status when I'm stuck at 81 rating... Might need to do a new career with a 6'7 240lb small forward to get that status?
Man U dudes are putting in work to get the code for the shoes...!!

If you wanted I believe someone said you can purchase VC points to make sure your a 90 Atleast. Just gotta maintain your stats after as well

Did anyone else not get the patch a roster update? My game is online but I haven't gotten the notice to download it, I even reseted my game and still nothing

Back
Top Bottom