>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Did anyone else not get the patch a roster update? My game is online but I haven't gotten the notice to download it, I even reseted my game and still nothing

you have to manually get the roster update when you go to a quick game mode click Y and choose the official 2K Sports Roster

you have to manually get the roster update when you go to a quick game mode click Y and choose the official 2K Sports Roster

Thank you! Just did this... BUT I didn't get the new unis (twolves and heat) and the new Li Ning shoes either, how do I get that?

Tempted to do the process again with another account, but wife will kill me...
ill buy em from you  
tongue.gif
No gracias, I usually try to double up 
devil.gif

Is there any way to legit drive to the basket? i mean jesus christ everybody is a hall of fame defender

2K Patches in Always Online DRM to Next-Gen NBA2K14
http://n4g.com/news/clickout/1409340

Now you cannot play a single-player match in the game offline. If you're in the middle of a game and lose connection or get signed out of XBL/PSN you're immediately kicked to the main menu without any sort of "grace period".

If true, i'm putting my copy on CL.

Wow that's some bs. 2K servers are horrible though, so people are gonna constantly be getting kicked back to the main screen. Man 2k straight turned into EA.

Last edited:
Don't play 2k much but last good 2k was 2k11, this whole triple threat feature is pointless to me, way too much going on, I even suck learning this stuff through training camp :smh:

If you wanted I believe someone said you can purchase VC points to make sure your a 90 Atleast. Just gotta maintain your stats after as well

I have maxed my player with all the upgrade options and I'm at 82...:smh: am I missing something?

Can't remember what I did for signature skills...There are some upgrades outside of the core I haven't done yet...that may be it...

Can't remember what I did for signature skills...There are some upgrades outside of the core I haven't done yet...that may be it...
ya hit make sure you do it all. Offense/Defense and i think there is 3 more section to ugrade him. cant remember off top my head at work right now

Roger that!!! Once I get home I'm going to be getting more VCs and upgrade everything...

KSteezy - Congrats! So did you get in season 2? How many games in?

So I just started mycareer yesterday and I tried changing my shoes and clothing, but when I went into the game he was back to wearing no undershirt and generic shoes. Now today, I tried to edit again and the myplayer tab isn't there 
mean.gif
 it got replaced with a tab to purchase VC. Anyone know what's up?

I've been spending a lot of my time playing at The Park. Any PS4 users out there that want to run a few games at the park with me later tonight? Sometimes it can be annoying playing with guys that don't know what they're doing or just suck :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got sponsored by nike...I can wear nike shoes... But I can't find any nike apparel..? Are they not available? I'm between 66-70 games in... Wonder how much longer before I get the code.?

Last edited:
So I was playing mycareer, and it goes to a practice session but i notice now I'm a point guard and all my teammates but Richard Jefferson are the Heat. I then hard foul Jefferson and get a cut scene. and umm this happens.

Back
Top Bottom