>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

has anyone received an error after a game in myplayer, and that game did not save and you have to replay it?

Just got trolled hard bruhs.

So I was drafted by the Jazz and have been doing everything to get traded. Got called in to the GM's office thinking its the same old "how you doing?" scene, but he starts talking about "We've taken your trade demands seriously". So i'm pretty hyped cause i'm finally bout to get off this bum squad, scene continues and I hear "you've been traded to the Hawks"

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I have a 91 overall rating. B teammate score, and I've played about 67 games. What else do I need to do?

As long as you didn't take the Adidas or Jordan Brand endorsement, you should be pretty close...

it at game 62 and just got ask to leave my friend (new agent) gow long after is the nike contract 

Did u leave your friend for the big agent? What does he give you extra for joining him?

Last edited:
That dbag agent will get you the Adidas deal, which you don't want. Your friend agent will get you all the correct endorsements.

Heres an update i signed with nike, cept fouling out of games to make them go faster, then i got bench so im the 6th man again, with only 6 game left in my season is there any change of me still getting the code

I play with the Milwaukee bucks, we #1 in the league and I'm #2 under kd. Hoping to get the lebrons only 23 games in.

Hahah I play for the KINGS #7pick AND WERE DOMINATING HAHAHA 30-0 hahah on all-star difficulty. Its crazy how Cousins and Landry never misses inside and I swing to Salmons or Thomas. I avg 36.7 pts and 8.7 ast and 3.2 stl hahahah

does anyone know how to view your online w/l record?

edit:  nvm...found it

Last edited:
got my code a few hours ago and there was a full size run, thinking about go for a second code since that only took me a day and a half 

Last edited:
I finally did it guys! View media item 693638
I was tweeting about why I haven't received the code yet since I signed the Nike deal plus played over 80 games on superstar mode 8 minutes a quarter in addition I had that star next to my name every time I'm on the court and this random guy hits me up on twitter saying that my Overall needs to be a 90. So I had a few VP left and I boosted my Overall to 90 and clicked next game. Suddenly my agent tells me I can create my own signature shoe, after creating the shoe the screen I just posted popped up and 2K sent me an email for my code :smokin

I'm feeling great right now, bout to go get some drinks with the boys and have a hell of a night, be safe tonight fellas

PS stick with your agent from the start, if sign with the other agent then you will be signed to Addidas

Back
Top Bottom