>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Still can't update my rosters on 2k

Perhaps it's because i'm not signed in to psn ? :nerd:

If that's the case, why does it say "Cannot connect to the internet" when I do try to sign in?

Halp halp halpppp :nerd: :nerd:

2K Sports has submitted NBA 2K14 patch #3 for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to Ronnie Singh, the patch will have a mixture of gameplay improvements and fixes for technical issues, including various MyPLAYER cases.

No patch notes yet.

so im the starting pg and we had a game against jackson ellis' team that night. he is on the wolves and before the game, k love decided that he can limit me to three 3s.

not sure if those things matter, but now they are listing me as the starting center. i finished the game and started the next game, and i am still the starting center. anyone else have this issue?

so im the starting pg and we had a game against jackson ellis' team that night. he is on the wolves and before the game, k love decided that he can limit me to three 3s.

not sure if those things matter, but now they are listing me as the starting center. i finished the game and started the next game, and i am still the starting center. anyone else have this issue?
I was subbed in multiple times as a Center. 2k14 has many annoying kinks that need to be fixed

Heres an update i signed with nike, cept fouling out of games to make them go faster, then i got bench so im the 6th man again, with only 6 game left in my season is there any change of me still getting the code
Taking a wild guess by judging off these boards, twitter, ebay and instagram at most 1,000 people have gotten the code (more likely less than 500) You should be good as long as you get it by the Christmas rush. 

I was subbed in multiple times as a Center. 2k14 has many annoying kinks that need to be fixed
are you still experiencing this?

I finally did it guys!

I was tweeting about why I haven't received the code yet since I signed the Nike deal plus played over 80 games on superstar mode 8 minutes a quarter in addition I had that star next to my name every time I'm on the court and this random guy hits me up on twitter saying that my Overall needs to be a 90. So I had a few VP left and I boosted my Overall to 90 and clicked next game. Suddenly my agent tells me I can create my own signature shoe, after creating the shoe the screen I just posted popped up and 2K sent me an email for my code
smokin.gif

I'm feeling great right now, bout to go get some drinks with the boys and have a hell of a night, be safe tonight fellas

PS stick with your agent from the start, if sign with the other agent then you will be signed to Addidas
So do you have to play on Superstar mode to get the shoes???

I have a myplayer question, is there a way to cut the other teams games to 6 minute quarters bc these guys are averaging crazy numbers by playing12 min quarters? i cant compete with any of the stats if i am playing 6 min quarters. Please let me know.

So I guess there was a glitch where I was stuck in trade talk with my GM.
After I got traded to the Hawks I played 1 game and he asked if I still wanted to be traded. ? Said yeah, traded to Toronto. Same thing, Traded to Detroit, again in the GMs office. This time i lucked out and ended up on the bulls.

Not sure if it has anything to do with the team cause I was alright at blocking shots but now I'm looking like Mutombo sending balls into the rafters.

Late to the party. The only way to get the code for the 11's is to play on XB1 for ps4? Can't get the code on a 360?

anyone else play against Powder yet on PS4?  Jerseys were glitching during the game but once Powder came in I had to take some pics

Just got my code earlier tonight. Took about 30 hours total. Not playing 2K for a LONG while.

Back
Top Bottom