Official NBA 2k15 Thread

laugh.gif
 my 'mentor' is Terrence Ross and son can't even get off the bench, while my MyPlayer is putting up 25-10-5 on 50 FG% and 40 3pt% 
nthat.gif

Ross ain't even seeing me.

I had Al Horford and Al Jefferson.  can't hold the acting against them because they aren't voice actors just the reading itself is 
sick.gif

Brandon knight and Kendall Marshall are my mentors.

Obviously, they can't tell me anything when I'm average over 30. Knight told me to pass him the rock after a game and replied "get out of my face"

i started mycareer yesterday, my guy is rated a 91..on a team that was 11 and 33 when I arrived...dropped 50 in my 2nd game...and averaged like 38-5-7...we won every game, except against the heat when they subbed me out at the beginning of the 4th and never put me back in, even thought the game went to OT...then the ******* pissed-ons cut me lmao. foh
How much vc did you buy?!

Obviously, they can't tell me anything when I'm average over 30. Knight told me to pass him the rock after a game and replied "get out of my face"

word. whenever the mentor tells me something thats clearly just in the script but i know they dont live that life, I roast them ******. i do think its fake how much confidence my player has after just playing 5 nba games. Aaron grey and monroe got traded and my guy was talking **** like 'man thats bogus! we go to war with these guys'.....fam shut the hell up

Last edited:

I had to hit Al Horford with the "get out my face" too.  My plan is to just be a complete ***-hole my whole career

I'm stuntin on Doris Burke during the interviews, Paul George, and my begging *** hs coach, I think dude was hitting on the publicist chick during a post game interview too

i hit Lebron with a few troll tweets but he just brushed me off.

is there ever really any point in picking your favorite team? i always feel like you tell them the team you want, then they purposely restrict you from going there

is there ever really any point in picking your favorite team? i always feel like you tell them the team you want, then they purposely restrict you from going there
I might be the first player in the history of the league that actually wants to go to Sacramento.

Let me be great 2k.

I had to hit Al Horford with the "get out my face" too.  My plan is to just be a complete ***-hole my whole career
I'm stuntin on Doris Burke during the interviews, Paul George, and my begging *** hs coach, I think dude was hitting on the publicist chick during a post game interview too
i hit Lebron with a few troll tweets but he just brushed me off.
did this last yr .. asked for a trade &/or more mintues everytime i saw the gm...got traded like 5 times before the all star break & finally got on the Warriors :rofl:

cats,pisstons,bucks,pisstons again, warriors :lol:

Last edited:
I might be the first player in the history of the league that actually wants to go to Sacramento.

Let me be great 2k.

hahaha you might bro. i'm a shooting guard...and i picked the lakers. I'm cool with letting kobe grind, I'd take nick youngs spot. They werent even on the list lmao. haterz.

I wonder if the options of being a good guy or bad guy matters, like the knights of the republic star wars games lol. depending on the choices, you can literally be a bad ***, or you can be a good guy and everybody is on your d. i wonder if being a jackass affects endorsements..

I had to play the good guy role year one for that long term contract. Now that I'm paid, it's over.

I'm going to be dressed like a fool at the press conference if possible. And I stay trolling stars through tweets

Last edited:
The way these players sound on myplayer you can tell they cant read

Im on charlotte & al jefferson sounds like a kid reading in front of the whole class

this. andre drummond sounds like a ******.

Bruh son sounds horrible. I hate after game cuts with dude cause I can barely make out what he's saying.

I had Bradley Beal as my mentor before I got cut. At least he was understandable. You can tell son really went to class in school :lol:

IDC prolly hating all this #barbietalk
DC rocking the default barbie :pimp:

ht_bald_barbie_jp_120112_wblog.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm trying to play good guy my whole career then bam out during my HOF speech.

Prolly take a team to the finals and get the ring then next year spaz

Last edited:
Harden has the nerve to tell me to play some defense after Kent Bazemore puts up 25 on him :x

Back
Top Bottom