Official NBA 2k15 Thread

she choosin.

ray charles to the media

home fans can get it too

Zbo tried to take the gawd out

I need Nike to cut this check so I can get out these skippys, maybe I gotta straighten up my act 

Last edited:
They really left steve kerr in as color commentator?

Like wow lazy as **** who does that man? :x

Last years my player was fun with the interactions of getting thrown out of a game, partying , wearing the clown nose and all sorts of stupid ish, only played a few games does this years my player have that also?

My mentor is Channing frye even he knows the magic is a bum team, he always trying to train and get better

I might be the first player in the history of the league that actually wants to go to Sacramento.

Let me be great 2k.

Lol I just signed a 2yr deal with the Kings. Almost left to team up with Durant and Westbrook in OKC. Took less money to stay in Sac. :smokin

My player is a SG tho so I hate when the line up has ben or nik at the 3 and rudy at the 4 :x

This game is legit

Who gives a **** about commentating

Cheesing is now tolerable

do you even video game bruh. it's a basketball game..commentary aids the experience. not to mention commentary is a major part of basketball as a whole in real life.

do you even video game bruh. it's a basketball game..commentary aids the experience. not to mention commentary is a major part of basketball as a whole in real life.

They say the same **** over & over about each player, i thought you would know this but i guess you dont video game bruh

she choosin.

ray charles to the media

home fans can get it too

Zbo tried to take the gawd out

I need Nike to cut this check so I can get out these skippys, maybe I gotta straighten up my act 
Which haircut is this?
the one on the last pic is short mohawk, the other i don't know, i'll have to check when I get back on

yall don't forget to claim your endorsement in the tweets.  I had a few sitting there I hadn't even collected when I first started

also if you're on the Hornets Vonleh absolute trash.  I been setting this fool up lovely and he misses every thing, killing my assist game 

Last edited:

They say the same **** over & over about each player, i thought you would know this but i guess you dont video game bruh
To be fair they mostly say the same **** over and over in real life too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom