Official NBA 2k15 Thread

man yall are lucky im on the Kings and the team is straight buns every time im on the bench they get outscored by at least 20. Team is like 30 games under .500

I'm on the Kings too. Barely breaking 70. Landry is out and Cousins broke his ankle.
Rudy Gay :lol: [emoji]128686[/emoji]
Yall are making me second guess myself for leaving Toronto and taking my talents to Sac :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
I'm on the Kings too. Barely breaking 70. Landry is out and Cousins broke his ankle.
Rudy Gay
laugh.gif
[emoji]128686[/emoji]
Rudy Gay tore his Achilles in mine, so Casspi is starting 
sick.gif

And i guess they cut Nik Stauskas when they signed me so McLemore and Sessions are getting all the SG minutes and just shooting bricks.

I never play like that clip :lol:

I only did that because it was wide open. I like to play a sim style instead of cheese all gamd .

Rudy Gay tore his Achilles in mine, so Casspi is starting :x

And i guess they cut Nik Stauskas when they signed me so McLemore and Sessions are getting all the SG minutes and just shooting bricks.

Nik is starting over me at the moment. Just completed my second 10 day.

Yall are making me second guess myself for leaving Toronto and taking my talents to Sac :lol: :wow:

Ask for that trade :lol:
McLemore is trash
Rudy Gay has caused me plenty of assists in transition :smh:

How do you guys like 2k15? I've played previous versions...Dynasty was always trash but gameplay was always fine to me. I looked up reviews and they're fairly average (3-3.5 stars). Is this a step back or are people trippin? FWIW - I bought it for PS4, want your opinions before I open it up and void my return policy lmao

I'd mostly be playing franchise (not My Player), head to head with friends, and probably no online (I hate lag - any thoughts on this too?)

Rudy Gay tore his Achilles in mine, so Casspi is starting 
sick.gif

Nik is starting over me at the moment. Just completed my second 10 day.
i wish Nik was on the team. It's strange that he's not because i'm a PG so if they had to cut someone it should have been McCallum. But the very first game i played on my 10-day he wasn't on the team at all

Last edited:
i wish Nik was on the team. It's strange that he's not because i'm a PG so if they had to cut someone it should have been McCallum. But the very first game i played on my 10-day he wasn't on the team at all

Maybe they traded him? I also noticed it lets you know who they released to clear space for you in the social media feed

Just packed LeBron from East All Star Pack and Got Archibald for finishing Domination. Yall should really get onto domination if youre not trying to spend any money

Brah, Yougot me wanting to do screenshots of my 2K like last year again :lol:

If you were legit in the league and acted out like that, I'd be a fan :lol: :lol:

HatefulCraftyCanary.gif

tyler hansbrough does this so much in 15 PISSES ME THE **** OFFF

either on the inbound or catching a reb under the basket & attempting to outlet :smh:

Last edited:
that was like the first game of the new season 30 seconds in.  I'm never getting that shoe deal 
mean.gif

i already got my sig shoes planned out and everything

Back
Top Bottom