Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I wanna be able to wear alternate jerseys in myplayer :nerd:

I literally had to rearrange game files and **** on the PC version of 2K13 to do it.

Took way too much work but it was worth it. It's cool wearing St Pattys day jerseys or alternates from time to time. I don't know why 2K still hasn't given the option or just randomly chaned the jerseys up certain games of the season. Like at least give us that.

No Barbie btw...

I do appreciate the fact that you can change accessory colors to home and away now.

I really like this 2K and I hope they only improve on these things next year. This is my favorite 2K at this point, especially for PC.

I just wish they didn't make the PC files so damn hard to crack to mod. ESPECIALLY since they got a few of our boys actually working on the games now. They should know better and looked out :smh:

And I'm not even considering buying Live :lol:

Last edited:
2K is ALL about the little things. All about it. Every year on OS, there is a thread that will blow your mind of "little things" that 2K does. Some time we are so unreasonable with our expectations,. But you are right, no reason for a regular black dude's haircut NOT to be in game.

I DO have anactual problem with this game though.

Fast breaks and throwing the self alley oop is broken.

And I'm a 99 in passing and dunking

I'll upload a video later tonight when I get to my computer.

My dudes arm went backwards the folded up and the ball flew out of bounds :smh:

And he still attempted the dunk even after failing with the broken arm pass

Last edited:
Got my first major endorsement with Sprint. Got the Jackson Ellis cutscene where he tells you Nike and jordan are watching you. Also got the cutscene with Pharrell. Only a matter of time now til I get that Nike deal.

2K is ALL about the little things. All about it. Every year on OS, there is a thread that will blow your mind of "little things" that 2K does. Some time we are so unreasonable with our expectations,. But you are right, no reason for a regular black dude's haircut NOT to be in game.

Certain people aren't worried about gameplay at all.

Oh ok I get what you were saying, you're absolutely right tho

I'm really just nitpicking because outside of the frustrations I have with mycareer it's fun as hell and the best basketball game I've played in terms of the actual on court experience

But I spend most of my 2k experience in mycareer so it's where most of my complaints are

Mygm is great this year tho

Im guessing CP3 and blake weren't available for voice overs ,why am I being mentored by JJ Reddick? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
when you change time of quarter mins, does it also change time for simulated games? basically i want to make sure i use a time that will give realistic comparable stats across the board for everyone.
You can play 6 mins, and have simmed games at 12 mins. But there is an option to take your 6 mins and extrapolate them into 12 min stats.

But 2K doesnt do the little things........:rolleyes

Got my first major endorsement with Sprint. Got the Jackson Ellis cutscene where he tells you Nike and jordan are watching you. Also got the cutscene with Pharrell. Only a matter of time now til I get that Nike deal.
i thought this too, I got all those a long time ago, and still I wait

Last edited:
It's not sad, it's a video game, people want to have fun.  I don't care to stress over stats and stuff like that, that's not fun to me.

Creating a character and playing with that character is, and should not be something that is minimized as unimportant simply because it's not important to you

personally.  It also should not be ignored since the makers of this game promised immersion and robustness in a mode dedicated to customization.

Last edited:
It is a basketball game so if that is true, that is sad. If you want to play dress up, go to Toys R Us and buy some Ken dolls
0]

Don't do dis DC. If you saw Will The Thrill Bynum wearing some generics, the first thing you would do is cop him some Yourdone 11s

Last edited:
It's not sad, it's a video game, people want to have fun.  I don't care to stress over stats and stuff like that, that's not fun to me.
Creating a character and playing with that character is, and should not be something that is minimized as unimportant simply because it's not important to you
personally.  It also should not be ignored since the makers of this game promised immersion and robustness in a mode dedicated to customization.

this

Kevin Durant just told me to keep my head up after I beat the Thunder in game 7 of the western conference finals.

Back
Top Bottom