Official NBA 2k15 Thread

What the hell? So I've been killing with myplayer, I finish a game and it knocks me off my connection. Now it won't let me sign back on to play with myplayer. I went to check my setting and I'm still logged on with wifi but 2k won't let me connect. What's the deal with this, have I lost myplayer for good?

I'm trying to get a squad together tonight on 2K My park. Need a team that's willing to buss heads and play as teammates. Gamertag: Coleman2Cool
this game has gained new life with me since i started playing in the park
smokin.gif
 yes sir same way i feel

Have i missed anywhere where it says whatwe have to do to be able to purchase the special kd shoe?

Is it just my connection or every time I play online its so laggy my 360 when I played online was just fine. I have a ps4 by the way

Anybody play with the T-wolves?..I'm a 2, I can stay and be the man or go join the Thunder. I need Wiggins and LaVine to get better tho.

Last edited:
I started out with the wolves, then went to the raptors. Now I'm requesting to be traded to the cavs just 16 games in. :lol:

I'm a SG with the Pacers. David West and Hibbert suck tho :smh:

No way to request for help from the GM this year right?

Last edited:
I'm about to take my camera back. The face scan thing needs work. It might be good to go in 2017 but right now it takes too much work to get a good scan. You damn near have to build a makeshift studio in your crib. I'm about to customize a preset and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Bought the game every time I start a quick game t freezes at the 2KU drop down screen. Checked the 2Ku section in the menus, none of the videos are there. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it, still nothing, still freezes on quick game.

Can anybody help?

Oh yeah and I have a Xbox 1

Last edited:
I'm about to take my camera back. The face scan thing needs work. It might be good to go in 2017 but right now it takes too much work to get a good scan. You damn near have to build a makeshift studio in your crib. I'm about to customize a preset and keep it moving.

Supposedly there's a patch coming in a week or two with face scan improvements. Also adding hairstyles to my player.

They should have added more voice options as well though...

Back
Top Bottom