Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I'm 10 games deep in my 2nd year avg 27, 10 & 6...and still no damn shoe contract. Smh

in mycareer is there some setting i can set so i can play 6 min quarters and still have realistic numbers across the league? I'm on the cavs, we are 27-6 and lebron is 9th in all star voting. :rolleyes

in mycareer is there some setting i can set so i can play 6 min quarters and still have realistic numbers across the league? I'm on the cavs, we are 27-6 and lebron is 9th in all star voting.
eyes.gif
I wasn't even in the all-star voting and I lead the league in scoring but once all-star weekend got there coach called me to the office and told me i was in the 3 point contest and then people tweeted me saying i made it to the rising star and all-star game

[thread="603078"]What is the fastest way to earn vc?[/thread]
Download the mynba2k15 app. You can get lile 1000-2000+ free vc everyday. I only play games/2k on the weekends, and I'll have like 15000 vc saved up during the week and get a few stat upgrades for my player. :pimp:

Haven't played this game in a couple months. Keep hoping people would join the XB1 league but no dice. Have the patches made noticeable improvements gameplay wise?

Back
Top Bottom