Official NBA 2k15 Thread

BzUm_lQIAAA9d4K.jpg

His tongue is detached floating outside his head!

Good to hear the face scan issue has been addressed. I'm not ready to deal with another struggle after finishing this download, 15 more gigs though :smh:

I pr
yeah close to the middle as possible its your shot timing..............

I like this mew feature and I dislike it... I catch myself looking at the players feet concentrating on that instead of their actual release

Same exact issue. I think in the future they should place the meter above or next to the player's release.

Just factory reset my **** and deleted everything..If this don't work :frown: imma cry b

I pr
yeah close to the middle as possible its your shot timing..............

I like this mew feature and I dislike it... I catch myself looking at the players feet concentrating on that instead of their actual release

Same exact issue. I think in the future they should place the meter above or next to the player's release.

With my camera view (2K) sometimes the scoreboard covers it.

So, I ran into the Spurs vs Heat game problem. Everything is installed (supposedly). Do I just keep it on the "Press Start" menu until I see CPU vs CPU gameplay? I heard it takes about 30-60 minutes for everything to install, but I guess that means AFTER the update has officially installed on the PS4.

edit:

It works now

Last edited:
I just wanna play some myteam and this **** won't work...2K gotta be better prepared for the first few days of heavy activity online :smh:

All these issues yall keep running into are holding me back from buying this game haha. Got a $300 best buy gift card burning a hole in my pocket

The freelance offense is :pimp: Loving MyLeague, only 3 games in with the sixers, been controlling every team doing other dope matchups

So, I ran into the Spurs vs Heat game problem. Everything is installed (supposedly). Do I just keep it on the "Press Start" menu until I see CPU vs CPU gameplay? I heard it takes about 30-60 minutes for everything to install, but I guess that means AFTER the update has officially installed on the PS4.

edit:

It works now

What did you do to get it to start working? Just bought it like an HR ago and all I can do is press x to start, which leads to Heat and Spurs and nothing else.

I'm hot man :smh: :smh:

edit:

It works now

What did you do to get it to start working? Just bought it like an HR ago and all I can do is press x to start, which leads to Heat and Spurs and nothing else.

I'm hot man :smh: :smh:
Did it finish installing? It's the only thing you can do while the game is still installing. Once it's done everything else opens up

Anyone who preordered figure out how to put the leg sleeves on your player? All I see is ankles, shoes or tattoos

Back
Top Bottom