Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Finally got to play tonight, and I will say I was plesantly surprised. Once I adjusted sliders for more real life sim, I had a blast with it. Computer AI defensively is great, especially with the rotations off of screen roll defense, really impressed with that.

I don't ever do my player and stuff like that, so I'll leave the scanning and all that to you all. But as far as gameplay is concerned, I was satisfied thoroughly.

I don't know what's going on for you guys. I had access to the entire game at 12:02. I didn't even play the Spurs v Heats.

2-1 online

I made someone quit who used the Cavs

Irving does not miss from 3 man

Took an L to the Bulls because Rose plays like his MVP year :smh:

Anybody have advice for finishing at the rim? My lay up's roll around and fall off about 90% of the time

Finally got to play tonight, and I will say I was plesantly surprised. Once I adjusted sliders for more real life sim, I had a blast with it. Computer AI defensively is great, especially with the rotations off of screen roll defense, really impressed with that.

I don't ever do my player and stuff like that, so I'll leave the scanning and all that to you all. But as far as gameplay is concerned, I was satisfied thoroughly.

I agree. This game definitely plays and looks a lot better than how things looked from the youtube videos.That freeflow offense too :pimp:

Its definitely going to take some time to adjust to the game a little bit, but overall I'm pleasantly surprised. 2k also implemented traded draft picks in MyGM and My League. The initial roster made a mistake and had the 2014 traded picks for 2015 (i.e. pelicans traded pick to the sixers :lol: ) , but a new roster update from earlier this morning changed it.

I don't plan on starting a franchise til later in the month once I get use to the the game play. I may also try out MyPlayer for a little bit along with playing a few exhibition games against friends and CPU.

The gameplay is a lot smoother this year. Movements and the player interactions on court seem more natural. Only thing that kills me are the loading timesssss.

whats some new dope things with myplayer this year?

They revamped the story aspects of it. Didn't just give the same old rookie showcase and get drafted stuff.

Before and after big games you interact with other players and coaches, and they have their real voices! Pretty dope. The actual games are cool because the coaches let you know how you're playing. Your teammates react better too...you can't just call for the ball and get it immediately every time.

damn im geeked...athletic PG on the way.

one thing I hate about myplayer is the coach plays all 12 players, which is not real at all. 12th man rarely if ever plays in real life. I hate that with a passion. Or my guy playing when its a complete blow out and im the best guy on the court. I hate that.

Last edited:
Defense is more of a focus that's good but too much offensive rebounding in the game

^ should we start working on it? Or will it be an update and then we can do it. I didn't have a next gen console last year. So I'm clueless on this

Gonna move my xbox upstairs to a more natural lit area.. basement lights was giving me to much shadows and throwing off the face scan or something.

Anyone playing the Association mode or whatever it's called this year? That's usually all I play and last year's was bare bones.

I haven't had time to openly copy up yet :frown:

Back
Top Bottom