Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Any word on when the my team auction will start? Cuz I got a kD rookie I need to get rid of before I okay because you can't have 2 which is so stupod

is this game worth coppin now? or should i wait until the season starts at least for potential patches?

Thiking of renting for the night, is it worth it?

That depends on the mode you playing, MyCareer?, no ....Association?, yes.

It was for MyCareer :lol: only mode I like playing forreal w/ the MyPlayer. Been seeing complaints about the installing and what not, even for people w/ the disk. Didn't want to waste the $2.14 to rent it

Then I guess it depends on how long you plan on keeping the rental ..you said $2.14 which is for one night, then you wont get to far into a season by only playing for one night. You will probably struggle playing until mid season, and im not sure you if you can reach mid season in one night, unless you plan on skipping a few games.

Last edited:
I haven't purchased a sports game in awhile because I feel it's dumb to pay $60 every year for roster updates basically.
But I purchased 2k15 today, what's main cons of the gameplay and is the online functional?

Any word on when the my team auction will start? Cuz I got a kD rookie I need to get rid of before I okay because you can't have 2 which is so stupod

How did you get rookie kd?

Myteam is way improved this year. I like that in the first seed you can only have one silver and the rest bronze keeps people from buying super teams and running through.

Also the challenges are dope. I seen two for a sapphire Bob petit and Kevin Johnson they are not even on official legend roster are they?

Prob old but never not funny 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is it just me or is anyone else's mypark suck. I go in there and I'm the only one sometimes. Then when people show up we ant play a game.

This is bull, it wont let me play mycareer cuz the servers are down and have been for awhile... WHACK!!!

Copy finally in, playing tonight for the first time. Thread has me feeling like I won't even be able to get the game to load 
roll.gif

is it just me or does this years game suck

Did you play 2K14? ...well this year's version is better by far, like not even close.

These f*@king servers are straight garbage tho, I don't think I'll ever understand 2K server issues and the fact that the game is unplayable as long as server issues exist.

Back
Top Bottom