Official NBA 2k15 Thread

Anyone notice how the CPU always throws up garbage 15 foot turnaround fadeaway shots from the baseline, that almost have to go over the backboard, and they go in like 99% of the time? doesn't even matter who's shooting it.  ridiculous 

Bout to break my neck messing with this face scan 
mean.gif

I see alley oop cheese is still in the game SMH dude threw about 8 on me online.

Last edited:
I've swatted down every bad alley oop attempt against me so I'm not seeing the cheese. Seems legit to me. Bad passers throw it out of bounds. If I'm in position, I can stop it easily. Non-athletes lay it up. Then again, I haven't played te Clippers yet.

I've swatted down every bad alley oop attempt against me so I'm not seeing the cheese. Seems legit to me. Bad passers throw it out of bounds. If I'm in position, I can stop it easily. Non-athletes lay it up. Then again, I haven't played te Clippers yet.

play against the thunder & you will feel my pain...some are swatted away but some my bigs cant even touch no matter how perfect the timing is which is bs

play against the thunder & you will feel my pain...some are swatted away but some my bigs cant even touch no matter how perfect the timing is which is bs

Word. Guys like KD and Lebron are tough. The old 2K14 trick was to "box" out the guy who's going to jump for the alley :lol: Basically knock them off stride. They stumble out of bounds instead of jumping for the ball. Doesn't always work tho

The good news is the Thunder'll be easier to play against once the RS starts. KD's foot is gonna slow down the cheese more than any patch could

I see alley oop cheese is still in the game SMH dude threw about 8 on me online.

This too.

All the things they talked about before the release are offline it seems. I play online 95% of the time so I hope they patch it quick. :smh:

why do i pass directly at my defenders arms when I try to pass it 

and i hate when you do simple left to right crossovers when your bringing the ball up close to your defender, it goes off their foot and turns into a steal
laugh.gif
i literally got back to back games with 8 turnovers because of that
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[thread="603078"]Quote:[/thread]
why do i pass directly at my defenders arms when I try to pass it 

and i hate when you do simple left to right crossovers when your bringing the ball up close to your defender, it goes off their foot and turns into a steal :lol: i literally got back to back games with 8 turnovers because of that :lol:

this is all about being under control imo... it happened 1 game & the next i calmed down & i cut to's 1/4

Back
Top Bottom