Official NBA 2k15 Thread

The only difference between the PS4 cam and the Kinect was the voice commands. I think the Kinect might be 1080p and the PS4 cam is 720p. Srs question, how did it fail you :nerd:
You said it, voice commands :lol:

I haven't tested them side by side so I can't really say on picture quality. But m$ invested so much in it I'd hope it's better not just with voice commands.

ive sat & watched my buddy go "XBOX ON" for eons it seems... 10 repeats later its on :lol:
Real talk only time it works is with xbox Juan srs

That's the only command that doesn't work for me. I've tried recalibrating multiple times :smh:

The only difference between the PS4 cam and the Kinect was the voice commands. I think the Kinect might be 1080p and the PS4 cam is 720p. Srs question, how did it fail you :nerd:
You said it, voice commands :lol:

I haven't tested them side by side so I can't really say on picture quality. But m$ invested so much in it I'd hope it's better not just with voice commands.

ive sat & watched my buddy go "XBOX ON" for eons it seems... 10 repeats later its on :lol:
Real talk only time it works is with xbox Juan srs

WEEBAY GIF

This face scan **** is frustrating af :smh:

I don't look like an alien so that's a plus :lol:

I'm getting everything. Alien face, double lips, two sets of eyes. The closest one I got was pretty much on point, but the complexion of the scanned face was way off with the skin tone. Like it wasn't blended right. I gave up on it. 

My first face scan was fine, but I didn't think it was accurate enough, so I did it again and now I'm getting the black patches every time. Doing it the exact same way too.. Annoying. If you're getting the error, you probably need better lighting. I had to take both of my lampshades off to get it to work.

Gameplay is noticeably different. The pace is a lot slower, almost too slow at times but I've only played one game. Still gotta get used to it.

This face scan is horrible :lol: maybe I don't have enough lighting. Most I've gotten is 2600 reference points and Ronnie is suggesting around 4500. :smh:

My face scan on xbox 1 is coming out accurate, but my face is always 5 shades darker than the rest of my head. I got a LED lamp and a mirror next to the kinect to bounce light and I just can't get these dark splotches to go away. I feel like I gotta get this right before I start playing the game. :smh:

View media item 1210431
6sxpQ.gif

The **** we got to play an intro game period :x

Deleted my file and reinstalling..**** better work :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah, i don't think it's mandatory to finish the Heat/Spurs game.  You just only have access to that while it's installing

i didn't have to finish it

Back
Top Bottom