Official NBA 2k15 Thread

KidKash202 sounds like a real clown 
nerd.gif

Really tho, I don't have Twitter. Can you pls ask him to add compression shorts in myplayer? My naked thighs are everywhere man. Especially when 2k decides to glitch the shorts :evil:

It's not sad, it's a video game, people want to have fun.  I don't care to stress over stats and stuff like that, that's not fun to me.

Creating a character and playing with that character is, and should not be something that is minimized as unimportant simply because it's not important to you

personally.  It also should not be ignored since the makers of this game promised immersion and robustness in a mode dedicated to customization.
Agreed.

I'm more of a franchise guy myself and don't mess with MyPlayer at all. In fact I haven't played one minute of that mode since it was first introduced in 2k games and really have no desire to.

At the same time, I'm not going to knock the next dude for being enamored with MyPlayer. People buy games for different reasons. I buy NBA 2k games to play Exhibition games and Franchise, some get 2k to play solely online and some like to create players and build them up into NBA superstars. There is no right or wrong way to play a video game. No need to belittle the next man for how he plays the game just because you don't agree with it.

Scumbag DC.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

all this my player crap and having to do all this leg work to start running a franchise turned me off. played the game once haven't played again. I'm too old for this. just want to run a franchise like I've been doing for years not waste 20 minutes designing my player or my GM and having to listen to some ******** owner. I just want to run a franchise make trades etc.

all this my player crap and having to do all this leg work to start running a franchise turned me off. played the game once haven't played again. I'm too old for this. just want to run a franchise like I've been doing for years not waste 20 minutes designing my player or my GM and having to listen to some ******** owner. I just want to run a franchise make trades etc.
you can play regular franchise in MyLeague, don't choose MyGM

You can play 6 mins, and have simmed games at 12 mins. But there is an option to take your 6 mins and extrapolate them into 12 min stats.

But 2K doesnt do the little things........:rolleyes
where are those options? I'm talking about for myplayer in mycareer

Back
Top Bottom