OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

VC MyCareer glitch is clutch!:rofl:  

Whats the word? When this joint first released I got so much free stuff out the store, clothes,shoes,jewelry,tats, my player is wavy off court. That VC might get help my man Freq get off the bench in Brooklyn

Last edited:
Are you talkin about starting a game on your 2nd mycareer file, then quit and even tho it say "Sim to end with no VC", you receive VC anyway?
yeah but you can do it on any career file it doesn't matter. 
pimp.gif

Just quit and sim to the end and you still get VC? Do you have to play any of the game or can you just cancel from the opening tip.

Are you talkin about starting a game on your 2nd mycareer file, then quit and even tho it say "Sim to end with no VC", you receive VC anyway?
yeah but you can do it on any career file it doesn't matter. :pimp:

Right, I just don't wanna mess up the stats on my main file so I have a 2nd file for everything.

Yea we better get it in now bc that will prolly be the first thing 2k patches besides the blocking.

as soon as they tip off just quit sim to end. it will say you wont get any VC but when it takes you back to my career you win VC.

yeah i only play park so I only play mycareer for badges and attributes this glitch is good for that

Even if they patch it there are other ways of getting VC without playing the game, like letting the cpu play against each other in MyLeague.

beware if you do that, it sims the off day that follows. i only do it when theres back to back games

I care about my stats in MyCareer though |I

That's why you should create a 2nd file ....how do you think there are 99 rated players in MyPark already? ....the game lets you get to 88 then you get an additional attribute point for every 5 drills or something like that, at that rate it would take months to get to 99, so people doin the glitch to get to 99 right now.

Me personally I don't mind the grind so I wont be using the glitch.

Last edited:
idk man kind of has potential. i think if they lightened the outer perimeter to a light grey court could've been kind of raw. I love the ability to offer unique looks though. pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom