OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Think I made my player way too short (5'8). Is there an option to change height? I know you can change hair/eyes/etc., but couldn't find an option to change your height. If not, I'm probably going to restart myplayer as a 6'1 PG/SG, but don't want to go through that trash spike lee story again 
sick.gif

Think I made my player way too short (5'8). Is there an option to change height? I know you can change hair/eyes/etc., but couldn't find an option to change your height. If not, I'm probably going to restart myplayer as a 6'1 PG/SG, but don't want to go through that trash spike lee story again 
sick.gif

Nope, and chill, it wasn't trash lol.

Didn't count maybe like 1300 
laugh.gif
 I didn't answer a couple questions tho.. each was giving like 250.

maybe 7-10 minutes

Finally realized holding down turbo isn't what works...tapping turbo lets you blow by defenders
laugh.gif
That isn't true at all.  Placebo. Tapping turbo doesn't do anything actually. Changing up your pace is what works. Plus you wouldn't want to be using Turbo in close corners anyway. When you beat your man, sure sprint, not a second before that

Great read

Q&A: Mike Stauffer on Coming Up With ‘NBA 2K’ Player Ratings « http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/qa-mike-stauffer-on-coming-up-with-nba-2k-player-ratings/

Last edited:
They gotta change the not knowing your opponents team thing. My opponents keep changing jerseys. Everybody has on white. Cmon 2k. Smh

I rage when this happens. Stuck playing a game where you can't even tell who is on your team. Wouldn't be a problem if these losers would just wear default jerseys.

They gotta change the not knowing your opponents team thing. My opponents keep changing jerseys. Everybody has on white. Cmon 2k. Smh
I rage when this happens. Stuck playing a game where you can't even tell who is on your team. Wouldn't be a problem if these losers would just wear default jerseys.
yeah, hopefully as time goes by if they can't patch this people will just learn to not change the jerseys

i've been playing with the Pistons so I always choose those ugly green jerseys since no one really has anything close to those

**** is frustrating

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom