OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

from the way it looks, just with the way the gameplay and strategy works, bron is gonna be a god in this game. his ability to cut down defenses is going to be frustrating as hell for people.

i hope they made steph a 95% shooter for that right corner.

It's gonna be tough out here for the cats who try to score with just one guy or don't wanna man up on d

If the spacing is as good as it looks swinging the ball for good looks should be fun
I doubt it honestly. They will find a way. They realistically have to keep some cheese in the game because people will cry too much. Harsh reality

Gameplay videos never tell the picture because it is always someone that doesn't understand basketball playing

Gameplay videos never tell the picture because it is always someone that doesn't understand basketball playing

#fact

it legit always seems like it's the person first time learning of the sport of basketball and the first time ever playing with a game controller.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Did you see the part where Willie Cauley Stein came from the weak side to block Kobe :lol:

Kings are going to be a fun team to watch/play this year :smokin

That was Rudy :lol:

Gameplay looking nice. You can definitely tell they have changed some things with how players make contact with each other, the fluency of movement, etc. I really liked that block by AD on Dwight in the post.

Last edited:
Plan on preordering this game next Friday for the PS3 after I get paid. Don't want to make that next gen move til the beginning of next year. Did they release any info for the last gen version of the game? I remember them saying they would on a live stream a while back.

Plan on preordering this game next Friday for the PS3 after I get paid. Don't want to make that next gen move til the beginning of next year. Did they release any info for the last gen version of the game? I remember them saying they would on a live stream a while back.
midas whale save your money and cop both the game and system of your choosing on black friday. 

theres honestly no point of copping a next gen game for a last gen system....

midas whale save your money and cop both the game and system of your choosing on black friday. 
I thought about that, but aren't they releasing the new next gen models soon? (PS4 Slim or whatever they're going to call them.) If they are, I was going to wait til those drop & see if I could get the older PS4/Xbox One models for cheaper than they would be on Black Friday/Cyber Monday or make that next gen jump.

Back
Top Bottom