OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Missed put back dunk animations
pimp.gif
Something that was rarely seen in the past. WHat I don't like about their put back animations is it seems like they are super scripted. THey animations moved at a slower pace. So they didn't look FLUID

Plan on preordering this game next Friday for the PS3 after I get paid. Don't want to make that next gen move til the beginning of next year. Did they release any info for the last gen version of the game? I remember them saying they would on a live stream a while back.
Yea I don't understand the logic of waiting until the beginning of next year. If there is no other reason other than money, why not upgrade now?

And you are wasting your $ on a PS3 version of this game. If it is even coming out. 

Gameplay vid (with someone who isnt that good but nonetheless)
Or who isn't good at all.. 

All those terrible passes and shot selection. 

Terrible. 

The game looks good though. Gonna be hard to play Metal Gear Solid & NBA 2K16

Yea I don't understand the logic of waiting until the beginning of next year. If there is no other reason other than money, why not upgrade now?

And you are wasting your $ on a PS3 version of this game. If it is even coming out.
Made that mistake on 2k15 for the PS3, then got a PS4 and bought 2k15 on Amazon when it was like $10 and there was a difference, after that, the PS3 and the 360 were placed in their original boxes to be placed in a closet where they shall remain until there is a real use for them. Got both "next gen" consoles and am never going back.

So what's the verdict on the special edition, is it worth it to you guys?
I copped, immediately regretted it and then cancelled. I dont need a shirt for my myplayer and sure wont be hanging up a little MJ fathead on my wall.  

This was my rationalization ....the only thing worth it to me is the 30K in VC, but for $20 less I still get 20K in VC which is good enough for MyPlayer, I mean I don't want to enter the league being too good, and could care less about in games clothes, shoes and a poster.

I just wish 2K would do sumthin about MyPlayer after you win all the awards, max out your attributes, and skills, there won't be any reason to continue playing after all of that.

Question is, how much does 20,000 VC actually cost?

Free if you preorder the regular edition ...i don't know but on Amazon 75K VC is $19.99 and 35K in VC is $9.99 for 2K15. So the 30K VC for extra $20 aint worth it to me.

Yeah I just stick to online multiplayer on all my games...

Last story line I went through was WWE 13 Attitude Era n before that it was MW2 because of that month long PSN outage a few years back

I wonder if BestBuy is gonna do the 30 trade in for 2k like they've been doing for madden and fifa

Back
Top Bottom