OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

For the GCU members the game will be $48 plus you get a $10 gift card when you pick up the game Friday.

laugh.gif
rep

orted
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

:rofl: surprisingly this thread is funny. Cant wait to get destroyed using my Sixers :smile:
Nerlens is prob gon have the highest overall on the team with like a 75 :lol: :stoneface: :x :smh:

what's gcu

Gamer's club unlocked at best buy. You get 20% off all new releases and I think $10 credit when you preorder select games. It was only $30 a couple weeks ago and it literally pays for itself in 3 game purchases since your saving $12 minimum every time you buy a new title. You also get 10% extra for trade ins-on top of whatever promo Best Buy is running at the time. Don't think I've paid more than $20 out of pocket for a game since I signed up when Halo:MCC came out.

Last edited:
Gamer's club unlocked at best buy. You get 20% off all new releases and I think $10 credit when you preorder select games. It was only $30 a couple weeks ago and it literally pays for itself in 3 game purchases since your saving $12 minimum every time you buy a new title. You also get 10% extra for trade ins-on top of whatever promo Best Buy is running at the time. Don't think I've paid more than $20 out of pocket for a game since I signed up when Halo:MCC came out.
Think this might be the move. They give you the 20% at sign up I'm assuming?

View media item 1721223

Anyone in the DC area, Bestbuy at Patomac Yards Alexandria has 2k16

Just left while getting FIFA16
y

Did you buy it? No way they are supposed to be selling that this early. I would go out there but I don't even feel like going out there for nothing

Didn't cop. Was on a mission for FIFA16. They sold out, apparently they had been selling copies of FIFA for over a week now

Had to do to Target next door.

Those 2 PS4 copies were the last they had. They had a few XBONE copies in the back according to one of the sales guys

Needless to say. That's my new spot :lol:

Think this might be the move. They give you the 20% at sign up I'm assuming?

Yea starts with the signup. So if you get 2K16 it'll be 47.99 instead of $59.99 plus tax and whatever the cost of GCU is now.

Does NBA 2K sell out pretty fast on Black Friday? I'm not about that lining up on Black Friday life. :lol:

no biggie, but i would also love to see substitution patterns evolve. the rotations now are fine...but i would like to see exceptions added as well.

i.e. if i am playing with the cavs, my rotation is set, and an exception is added that i dont ever want a second of on court time without either LBJ, KI or Love on court...that way, substitution/rest patterns will be more realistic

or

i dont want jamal crawford to start the game but i want him to be a part of my "crunchtime lineup" playing him over reddick in the 4th quarter

i say no biggie, because i can do these things manually, but it would be nice if they were automated.

Wanna read the spoilers but we only a couple days away.. If being a 55 overall is true :x I didn't pre-order the Barbie edition they can kick rocks for 80 bucks..they must want me to spend money on VC :smh:

Last edited:
Pre-ordered at Walmart.com yesterday off the strength that it'll arrive on Friday. They better not lie to me and it ends up taking a few days to ship from where they are shipping from.

Back
Top Bottom