OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I just want to be a 6'1 PG that can dunk and get to the hole. If I can do it at the local gym I should be able to do it in the game.

It shouldn't be that hard 2k right

AlarmingSmallGrunion.gif

This gif.. :rofl:

stop it.

The top players are still 90's and top rookies are still high 70's nothing changed, put the cape down fam.
doesnt matter at all. maybe the gap between 55 and 70 isn't as huge as it once was. At the end of the day they are all nba ball players

LOL at me caping for 2K

definitely the first time ive heard that

I just Pre-Ordered the Jordan cover edition from Amazon, it will be here on Friday.

But 2k11 had summer and D league iirc. 55 is a little I'd at least like to be able to run, move quickly and God forbid make a layup lol.

100 agree. There is no excuse for my man to be the slowest on the court and tricking layup. Everything else I can live with.

Does anyone know if there's a way to mod i juries ln the pc version? I've always wanted to add "Ty Lawson Suspended for DUI" or "Kobe Bryant will miss one game to appear in court for rape trial"

Cot damn that Nets court up there is FIRE

I wonder if you can do gradients in the midrange area like those late 90s Hornets courts. That would be sick

View media item 1722654
Or

View media item 1722656
Put in over 1500 hours in 2k15, might double that with all these new features :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I cop PS4 and PC

PC version is always like $10 at some time of the season.

Last edited:
Not most.. Even undrafted rookies are rated higher than 55..they got you going high in the draft.. The least they can do is make you at least 70. 55 gotta be like the lowest possible rating you can be
laugh.gif
They need alternate routes man. The whole, "Be a Superstar" mode is just bull. Why not allow people to go UnDrafted and then have to go to Summer League, training camp, D-League, BEFORE making the NBA. It was like that in 2K11 but people cried about being in the D-League.

This is what im saying ...starting in the 70's just make MyCareer too easy and it becomes boring very fast when its too easy. At least rated as 55 will at least give me a week or so before I start seeing 99 rated players in the park/rec.
mean.gif
You do know you can just NOT upgrade your attributes and implement "house rules" as to what you allow yourself to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom