OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

He always asked, "Ps4 or Xbox" but never says what he has.

If he has Xbox, I will play him for any amount of money he wants.

He dodges those 1 on 1 games
Dude's starting to look mad funny in the light. His thread pass needs to get revoked until he puts his money where his mouth is
2k update ever gonna come to Xbox or what
nerd.gif
 Starting to wonder

Bro i told you to message me to play !! lmao, i only got that message from a few days ago, and now i know your GT so i added you last night.

We going to be on tonight.

I'll be on but late tonight going to the Yankee game lol

Last edited:
I'll be on from 6pm till whenever.... but looks like we have to hit the Proam [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yo let's get that run today I'm on around 8...if u have a spot left. Pizzo usually crewed up by the time I get on lol. I have a glass cleaning 4 and a point fwd...lmk

Being i asked u to hmu I bet when I get on i get like 4 invites to run...or if u don't hmu bcuz u got 5 already , I get no invites and head to walk on or park smh. Seems to always happen like that

the 'double team cheese' in my career becomes cheesier for you in the end..

Last night I put up 31 assists against the lakers. Pick and roll maestro and dimer combo is ridiculous. 

the 'double team cheese' in my career becomes cheesier for you in the end..

Last night I put up 31 assists against the lakers. Pick and roll maestro and dimer combo is ridiculous. 

i really dont understand it either. it was awful in 2k15, but then gone in 2k16. I can average 12 dimes per game solely off that. Guys shooting like 80% when you pass out of the double.

i really dont understand it either. it was awful in 2k15, but then gone in 2k16. I can average 12 dimes per game solely off that. Guys shooting like 80% when you pass out of the double.
Blame the dudes that score 90 in a game and putting up ridiculous scoring averages 2k took notice

Back
Top Bottom