OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

thats not normal? when is it suppose to update?

I've had instances where it update before the shot goes in..that THAT is annoying.

I think that's what he meant :lol:

I was going to say the same thing. Sometimes it confuses me because it updates so fast and I'm thinking all of my points are not accounted for :lol:

Just heard that 2K is about to release another patch ASAP over the double-team cheese that has been going on..............  #ThankYouSmoove

And in bigger news, they are about to fix how often those sharpshooters make jumpers
They're just tweaking the shot stick's "aim assist" on jumpers..............which is 2K's own fault to begin with.  2K even stated when the game came out that they "buffed" the shot stick's aim capabilities to encourage further use of the shot stick.

The double-team cheese was a glitch that should've been checked on prior to release, but the shot stick buff...........that's 2K's own intentional fault and they're finally forced to back out on their agenda.

Last edited:
But yall are quick to say 2K doesnt listen to us

trre.gif

Just heard that 2K is about to release another patch ASAP over the double-team cheese that has been going on..............  #ThankYouSmoove
please, it's not like they didn't know this was an issue. we've complained about it before, it was in 16

they shouldn't have to patch it, this isn't something that just started happening that they haven't known about and are responding post haste

Has anyone have an issue when in my park the computer control your character? I ended up exit out the game to go back to park

They nerfed the limitless cheese as well took it down alil they said they didn't expect ppl to abuse it Lolol

Crazy this dude made it from on the ground lol first time witnessing it in person. seen it in videos a few times

Last edited:
Its not cheese tho. Its a defensive stratagy. Yall the same ones who hated the 131 defense when it was actually super easy to counter. A glitch was the cheese one legged 3 point shot. That was a glitch.

Last edited:
Can't believe they can't fix this simple same team issue online. I seriously can't back out if I pick the Thunder and get matched with the Thunder. So dumb.

Goddamit ive played closed to 20 games in my park and have only won once 
mean.gif
mad.gif
 . Not even 50% to level 2 yet i feel pathetic lol

Has anyone have an issue when in my park the computer control your character? I ended up exit out the game to go back to park

Weirdest **** ever bro. It says theres a network issue and then the game wont count and then the cpu possesses your guy. The cpu did have my dude cooking tho but then i remembered it wouldnt count and i signed off

Back
Top Bottom