OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

yea they scanned future and have him Djing up in the middle i believe. The game then plays songs from his selection of music and plays throughout the event

people either can play 3pt contest, dunk contest, or 2/3s 

its pretty hard to connect tho cause of servers even after the said they worked on them to make sure everything would be good to go. I didnt try last night i tried the first event and it was brutal 
That is a cool concept

I forgot which 2k it was, but the one where you start in the D league and you get called up, and once you start playing like **** they dropped your player back to the D league

That was cool cuz that was a bit realistic.

speaking of play now, I've been slapping cats online with the trailblazers this week. took me out of a bad losing slump where I fell to below .500. mccollum is literally unguardable on iso plays

found some cool logos so i added some tweaks to my Rockets from last season 

scafandri_i_letatelnie_kostumi_08.jpg

inspiration

66dPpZ3ci0.png

Mn3v91hFaS.png

dfCMH4JIZC.png

Ov5Ln9g2lI.png

xtvR4n9qlf.png

21wReVzNTE.png

BBp2FyPsNI.png

Last edited:
so ill. dawg I wish i had the time or effort to put the work in for rebranding. You guys are ill as hell. i wish i could. i'd be better at just downloading yalls files lol.

like, explain to me how you make the logos? You design them yourselves? Gimme the details my dudesss. It's mad interesting.

Last edited:
I forgot which 2k it was, but the one where you start in the D league and you get called up, and once you start playing like **** they dropped your player back to the D league

That was cool cuz that was a bit realistic.
And people cried like babies, so 2K took it out.

2K12 was probably my favorite simply because of the addition of the D League.

Hopefully we can get at least a text based simulator of the D League in the future for My League/ My GM

I just want mycareer to separated from the park and pro am

**** has ruined mycareer with these stupid attribute caps and and awful play styles ***** a joke

You couldn't recreate any of the elite NBA players if you tried

I just want mycareer to separated from the park and pro am

**** has ruined mycareer with these stupid attribute caps and and awful play styles ***** a joke

You couldn't recreate any of the elite NBA players if you tried
People gotta stop complaining about the game mane. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say if you complaining about the game it's because you're trash.

Last edited:
It's frustrating because MC is probably my favorite mode and it's definitely regressed over the past couple of seasons. It's not going to change tho because they're just interested in corny narratives and selling VC. :smh:

It's frustrating because MC is probably my favorite mode and it's definitely regressed over the past couple of seasons. It's not going to change tho because they're just interested in corny narratives and selling VC. :smh:

nah bruh you just trash :rofl:

they haven't ruined it by trying to nickel and dime you all while limiting your dude to role player level skills in an effort to get you to play with other goofballs online in pro-am and mypark

you just trash bruh

they haven't ruined it by trying to nickel and dime you all while limiting your dude to role player level skills in an effort to get you to play with other goofballs online in pro-am and mypark

you just trash bruh

You right. #facts bruh

byeee.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

you just trash bruh

2h6zyvm.jpg

Yeah yall trash add me on xbox GT: Donte317*** we can play sometime. I just don't understand what dudes expect out of 2k. You expect them to make a perfect video game? A perfect BASKETBALL game at that? 

Online play isn't the best (but when has it ever been?) hopefully 2k18 will be better for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom