OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

so your solution to proving mycareer isn't flawed is to play a game online? .....seems legit

some of you cats are just flat dumb

so your solution to proving mycareer isn't flawed is to play a game online? .....seems legit

some of you cats are just flat dumb
Breh did i say this? I just wanna play some people that are complaining about the game... just wanna see if you're good at the game or not. if you don't like mycareer just don't play it? Feel like it's a simple solution. But to each his/her own... 

But you're lucky you got PS4 to avoid this L. One thing I've learned is if you play pro-am or mypark, you gotta play with your homies with a mic..  I don't think I could play pro am or mypark without a mic and someone I know to run with....definitely helps out.  My mypark record and proam record are fire because of it.

Online lags sometimes but most games lag every so often online.

Edit: Better watch who you call dumb brody imma have Soulja pull up on you with the Draco. No more 2k17 after dat pleighboy

Last edited:
i dont have anything to prove to yall

i enjoy the game.

i'm trynna help you stop crying

but cry away.

I play for a couple top 100 ranked pro am teams

i'm about 89 percent to superstar one with 400 park games and 400 pro am games....most dudes be in the 1400s of park games before they hit superstar. MEANING....i probably average an A+ teammate grade.

i hit green threes from the corner with a 60 3pt shot on a lockdown defender.

nothing you can type in this thread affects me or my experience with the game.

every year its the same type of dudes crying about the same things they refuse to adjust to.

every year its "the worst 2k"

however, i get along just fine.

thought i'd try to help

cry away tho.
pretty sure you on my friends list and never respond to any invites.

hey bro are you on ps4? do you wanna play me and my bro in park? Ill admit im average but hes a beast I think him and I(him doing most of the work lol) can beat you. let me know

Last edited:
no way its just me ? 

servers are at an all time low right now. EVERY GAME me and the opponents get the 14 second count down every few seconds in private team up, 1v1s, pro-am, blacktop no matter what mode im playing

even when my homies and i are getting ready to set up a damn private team up it will boot the person out whose hosting to make it someone else's room. 

no way its just me ? 

servers are at an all time low right now. EVERY GAME me and the opponents get the 14 second count down every few seconds in private team up, 1v1s, pro-am, blacktop no matter what mode im playing

even when my homies and i are getting ready to set up a damn private team up it will boot the person out whose hosting to make it someone else's room. 
Happens sometimes but not that often with me... you have ps4 or xbox?

xbox fam 

itz me pizzo 23 is my GT im pretty much always on this game playing some mode with my homies when im not working or out 

LOL

i find it funny your first thought was to challenge your boy against me....

not "lets play 3s together to see if you're good"

no, it's

"i can't beat you, but my boy might be able to. i can prove my worth to NT by letting my friend beat you so you can stop voicing your opinion about 2k17"

i don't really play mypark (too low skill level setting), but here's what i'll do for you...

we can play 1v1v1 me you and your boy, ok?

or we can play 1 v 1 in a private gym. me and you first, then me and your boy

that's what i'll do, just for you, bro

after i smash yall, you can run back in here and update everyone else how it went.

(or i can just upload the video i will record)

laugh.gif
Yall be trippin in here sometimes man.

Over NOTHING
can you explain why Kevin Owens is getting the push he's getting?? I don't get it

Sigh.

Same thing every time. Let me guess, you want to play me in play now?

Read the thread.

Again, i have video clips up pages back lmao

Ole "PLAY ME ONE ON ONE" face

Sigh.

Same thing every time. Let me guess, you want to play me in play now?

Read the thread.

Again, i have video clips up pages back lmao

Ole "PLAY ME ONE ON ONE" face

Ahh I see. You don't fully understand the concepts of sim basketball....so you stick to that myplayer park or whatever that is :lol:.

You take this too seriously man. I simply asked if you have PS4 so we can run a game.

I don't play Park or Myplayer like that....so I guess it's null.

Carry on. ITS NOT THAT DEEP

:rofl:

Can someone point me in the direction where 2K is handing out checks? We do realize that we payed actual money to 2K to play this game and not the other way around. It's 2017 and this game got some of yall acting like Chris Breezy and Soulja Boy. In the grand scheme of things....it's a video game.

With that being said,

Serve....you are way too great at this. Your branding skills are insane. How are you doing this?

Before you were gonna humble me, now its just a videogame.

I find play now one-dimensional.

I play it sparringly with real friends, live, in real life....

Online? Prefer pro-am. Much more difficult. Much more skill involved.

Id be open to run an online franchise but they goofed the way you resign and draft players.

can you explain why Kevin Owens is getting the push he's getting?? I don't get it
Part of it is because Finn Balor got hurt. The other part is because he is great in ring and promo. If you aren't familiar with his Indy work look at his NXT time and his beef with Cena as he got called up to the main roster. Also currently in MyCareer I am averaging 19 7 6 as a rookie on the Nuggets. Gonna get Rookie of The Year and we currently have the best record in the League. :smokin

Just search rockets when you go to download a rebrand in my league unless bruh gives u his username then search that

His rebrands are amazing tho I'm on PS4 I'm tight it's some fire on there too tho but that rockets joint is crazy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom