OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

2 six minute halves. How much are you supposed to do?

That what hes not getting college game is way slower than pros i take my time anyway 10 and 10 was great in 12 mins. Im not trying to go top 3 but mid first round for my stats is trash. No defending that. Oh and i had 4 rebounds a game to add to that plus 2 steals still not top 10 tho right? :lol:

That what hes not getting college game is way slower than pros i take my time anyway 10 and 10 was great in 12 mins. Im not trying to go top 3 but mid first round for my stats is trash. No defending that. Oh and i had 4 rebounds a game to add to that plus 2 steals still not top 10 tho right? :lol:

What is your draft stock?

If it ISN'T top 10, then NO, it isn't good enough for Top 10 IN THIS GAME.

Like, you are arguing against something thst is right in your face.

What is your draft stock?

If it ISN'T top 10, then NO, it isn't good enough for Top 10 IN THIS GAME.

Like, you are arguing against something thst is right in your face.

Im not arguing you just caping again like always im not going to point to how wrong you are. Your way to far gone bro. Have a nice day.

Hold on, how is this going to flip into me caping?

How am I defending 2k exactly?

I am simply saying that your 10 and 10 isn't good enough.

You can't say, "It is ONLY 6 MINS"

In that world, that IS a whole game.

So 10 and 10 isn't anything.

If dudes in here are dropping 23 and they are mid first roinds, I don't see how you EXPECT (KEYWORD) to be lottery or mid 1st.

2 six minute halves. How much can you possibly do?
You can't look at it like that.

It is a whole game if that is how much time they are allotting you.

Stop trying to compare it to, "the real world" because the whole scenario is unrealistic from the jump

You are missing the point.

You have to put up NUMBERS, if you EXPECT to go lottery.

Is that something you are really going to argue?

10 and 10 is nothing in THIS realm

And that's a problem with THIS GAME. They should adjust accordingly for that. Not sure what you are arguing here.

Averaging a Double Double.....at any position for a highly touted high school prospect-freshman one and done on a national championship team is more than enough to make you a top 5 pick.

You know this.

And that's a problem with THIS GAME. They should adjust accordingly for that. Not sure what you are arguing here.

Averaging a Double Double.....at any position for a highly touted high school prospect-freshman one and done on a national championship team is more than enough to make you a top 5 pick.

You know this.

You know this.
I never said that WASN'T AN ISSUE [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

For the Prelude, it should have been set to 12 mins. Especially knowing this is ALL folks would be able to taste over the next 2 weeks.

Also, Seeing people posting stats, it is still way too easy to get A teammate grade

10 and 10 vs college pg's aint ****. Since college comp is much weaker than nba comp, you have to account for that when you forecast talent. 10 nd 10 in ncaa is like 5 and 6 in the L. Definitely not a top 3 lottery pick worthy line.

Last edited:
No American College pg that is putting up 10 and 10 should EXPECT to be a lottery pick

10 and 10 vs college players aint ****. Since college comp is much weaker than nba comp, you have to account for that when you forecast talent. 10 nd 10 in ncaa is like 5 and 6 in the L. Definitely not a top 3 lottery pick worthy line.

Not true.

Anthony Davis averaged 14 & 10. He was the #1 pick
MKG averaged 11 & 7....he was the #2 pick
Joel Emboid averaged 11 & 8....he was the #3 pick
Zach Lavine averaged 9 & 3......he was a lotto pick
Devin Booker averaged 10 & 2....he was a lotto pick
Aaron Gordon averaged 12 & 8....he was a top 5 pick
Derrick Favors averaged 12 & 8....he was the #2 pick

The list goes ON AND ON. For one and done freshman that are big time prospects...Putting up huge numbers does not matter.

Last edited:
Not true.

The list goes ON AND ON. For one and done freshman that are big time prospects...Putting up huge numbers does not matter.

Thank you

No American College pg that is putting up 10 and 10 should EXPECT to be a lottery pick

10 and 10 vs college players aint ****. Since college comp is much weaker than nba comp, you have to account for that when you forecast talent. 10 nd 10 in ncaa is like 5 and 6 in the L. Definitely not a top 3 lottery pick worthy line.

Not true.

I meant pg. I edited my post.

I meant pg. I edited my post.

I mean, Zach Lavine could potentially be a PG....he averaged 9 & 3.

Russell Westbrook averaged 12 & 4 as a SOPHMORE, and was the #3 pick.

A highly touted freshman point guard that averages a double double as the best player on a national championship team is a one and done.

Hell, the assist leaders in COLLEGE average like 7 APG on the high end :lol:.

10apg is like double the conference average.

Last edited:
It would have been much easier to just concede the game goofed, but Jemele gonna Jemele.

He got nobody. He named big men and small forwards. Zach and Devin both went 13th, and I'm positive my post says top 3 lottery pick. yall gassin a campfire.

Back
Top Bottom