OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

all this 10 and 5 10 and 8 talk is useless because in real life lottery picks are determined by stats but mostly potential.

or should i say...perceived potential
Which goes to my point of the game isn't on THAT level to be able to Factor those things into THIS situation

And that is WRONG.

Not even just looking at FRESHMAN Pgs, the VAST majority of PGS in NCAA history thst averaged close to 10 assists per game were no where NEAR lottery picks.

So thst is why it is wild to DEMAND 10 and 10 from a PG is lottery worthy

So if a freshman pg averaged 10 and 10 would you question if he's ready for the league?

depends on wayyyyyy too many factors. What do we say about bron and everybody in the nba thread, stats don't tell the entire story.

Dude just reported that his guys got 10 and 10. ok..what else. What if his guy is 5'9? What if he let his opponent give him 20 a game. 10 and 10 is only one side of the ball. There's always more to the story. How many studs have we seen in the ncaa that were duds in the L? ****, how long did it take Mike Conley, who you guys love mentioning so much lol, how long did it take him to be an actual player people didn't look at in disgust? There's always more. Maybe the game factored those things and said 'hey, you're 5'1 and averaged 10 and 10..fantastic..but hey, you're 5'1, calm yo lil *** down b. '

Need I remind you guys about a guy named shabazz napier. Wasn't a freshman, but averaged 14-4-5. Lead Uconn to a chip. Went 24th. So an older, stronger, more emotionally and mentally mature player wouldn't go in the top 14, but a kid is guaranteed a spot in the top 3? How?

For every Mike Conley, there's a Shabazz Napier.

Last edited:
There not a lot of either...the best comparison in here should be Eric Barkley or Omar Cook but a lot of you young bucks don't know about him.

Last edited:
Mmmmm So I finally played the prelude. Loved it. I mean, dude was slow and clunky like quicksand..but I enjoyed myself.

I think buddy was lying or something about averaging 10 and 10 and not in the lottery. I was projected in the lottery from game 1 scrimmage and then stayed in it averaging 15 and 6. with the last game dropping 24 and 8. The reporters were still talking **** though.

I dogged australia in the olympics. Gave them 25.

Its funny how this guy is supposed to be so good and yet they start him so low in attributes.

The caps in the upgrades are ridiculous. I made a 6'6 sg shot creator. I upgraded as much as I could. Low caps on 3 pt shootings and strength and mid range and defense are hilarious to me.

Also the archetypes are still flawed. I created a 6'3" SG shot creator and I'm still getting switched to SF. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
i did the prelude with a sf but the attribute caps really have me considering a Center as for myplayer

sf is the perfect middle point of handling the rock and big man duties but that 3pt cap on shot creator makes no damn sense

Cr68NBqWIAEfVT6.jpg:large

The numbers represent how many times you could upgrade that category.

just quoting so i can find later

I usually create a SF, but on the fence this year about creating a SG.
I was thinking the same thing going into 2k17 and unfortunately the options for SG are not as good as SF. It doesn't make sense that the "sharpshooter" SG has 10 less agility points for max. It's not worth it to give up a few inches and not be able to compensate with athleticism. 

Man some of ya complaining too much lol

The prelude was fire for me.

Made a Glass cleaner PF, average 20 & 10

Cant wait till friday midnight and start balling :smokin

to some of ya that i played with already, just hit me up, ya know the deal :nthat:

Prelude wack. Wish there was just a 5 on 5 game where you can sample the game. Not all that my player ish. Tried it. Straight corn. Played a few mins of the college game and turned it off.

to some of ya that i played with already, just hit me up, ya know the deal :nthat:

glass cleaner is useless tho

the one thing you can max out (rebs) is pointless

never waste points on your rebounding in my player

glass cleaner is useless tho

the one thing you can max out (rebs) is pointless

never waste points on your rebounding in my player

Thats where your wrong buddy, Thats the first thing i maxed out for the last 3 2k games.

Works heaven for me when im in the paint, I guarantee you wont get a rebound off me down there.

I dont care about points, if ya play with me, ya can score all the points, i just want rebounds and blocks. its all i care about.

Not issuing you a challenge, but im saying when i play mypark or proam, no one is touching me in the paint. Word to a couple of people that played with me.

Last edited:
Mmmmm So I finally played the prelude. Loved it. I mean, dude was slow and clunky like quicksand..but I enjoyed myself.

I think buddy was lying or something about averaging 10 and 10 and not in the lottery. I was projected in the lottery from game 1 scrimmage and then stayed in it averaging 15 and 6. with the last game dropping 24 and 8. The reporters were still talking **** though.

Its funny how this guy is supposed to be so good and yet they start him so low in attributes.

The caps in the upgrades are ridiculous. I made a 6'6 sg shot creator. I upgraded as much as I could. Low caps on 3 pt shootings and strength and mid range and defense are hilarious to me.

I have nothing to lie about i avg 10pts 10 assists 4 rebs and 2 steals im 6'3 won the title mid first round projection. The whole point of my arguement was with this numbers i should be top 10 if the the best HS player in america. This is a nba SIMULATION right?

I have nothing to lie about i avg 10pts 10 assists 4 rebs and 2 steals im 6'3 won the title mid first round projection. The whole point of my arguement was with this numbers i should be top 10 if the the best HS player in america. This is a nba SIMULATION right?

You averaged all that playing 5 minutes a game? Impressive. Mid 1st round makes me laugh. Maybe you shot like 20% and for those 10 assists, you averaged 4 TO's. You were getting your westbrook on.

You averaged all that playing 5 minutes a game? Impressive. Mid 1st round makes me laugh. Maybe you shot like 20% and for those 10 assists, you averaged 4 TO's. You were getting your westbrook on.

Or maybe you just suck that you think it's impossible. Catch this fade cuh....

:lol: i had a few TOs nothin major tho.

No biggie tho i cant wait till friday. I just wish it was basketball season.

Back
Top Bottom