OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

One more thing, NBA 2K17 finally did it correct with the Shoe Creator this year.

I can finally make Bred 1s look like Bred 1s

nthat.gif

Edit:  I also did the rest of the AJ1 Trinity aka Royals and Shadows

Last edited:
I'm demanding a trade if they squeeze the juice. We are 15-1 and both averaging 20 ppg since becoming starters.

And it'd be pretty pointless to add orange juice to the game only for it be only for a quarter of the season

Put in silly hours the past 2 days. Im addicted to the my career. Just hate how much stuff you have to do between games.

Also, why is my park so hard??? Im super athletic in the nba games but everyone blows by me and blocks my dunk attempts out here 
roll.gif

Ive put soooooo much damn time into the practice court. Working on everything. Strength. Agility. Dribbling. Driving. Tear drops. Glass shots. Endless 3s. Post moves. Pass fakes.

Gotta put in that work this year.

Ive been destroying defenses so far. Practicing makes everything easier. Instinctual. The doubles come. The triples come. It means nothing.
1 v 1 me

How do we play 1 on 1? On mycourt? Is that how it works now

Ive put soooooo much damn time into the practice court. Working on everything. Strength. Agility. Dribbling. Driving. Tear drops. Glass shots. Endless 3s. Post moves. Pass fakes.

Ive been destroying defenses so far. Practicing makes everything easier. Instinctual. The doubles come. The triples come. It means nothing.
1 v 1 me

How do we play 1 on 1? On mycourt? Is that how it works now
yea

speaking if, you do get stat increases every now and then doin those(won't get anything I don't believe if the practice bar filled)

Ohh I jus use it to fill the doin work bar if I play someone one on one, that way I can boost to the attribute point faster

hey what difficulty you playing on?

speaking if, you do get stat increases every now and then doin those(won't get anything I don't believe if the practice bar filled)

Ohh I jus use it to fill the doin work bar if I play someone one on one, that way I can boost to the attribute point faster
well nvm apparently they aren't permanent. some are saying it's a glitch some are saying it's just temp. so idk

Back
Top Bottom