OFFICIAL NBA 2K17 Thread | Available Now

Add my GT: Who Cares Tho
Let me know you're NT fam
I play park as a 69 point forward

Tired of playing with people that after all these years dont realize the power of a simple quick pass....
Everybody out here wanna DRIBBLE DRIBBLE DRIBBLE the air out the ball and hoist up a horrible shot :lol:

level 4 in the park already but thats cause im putting in work with my 6'10 PF Stretch big

im mostly going up vs Centers and they tend to sag off me and protect the paint thats when i hit the 3 ball ( D. Lillard shot is wet) 

should be on tonight around 6ish for alil till the EAGLES game

Last edited:
Add me if you're on XB1: NickMaz112

6'3" PG. Only a 76 right now but I'm the most unselfish player you'll see.

level 4 in the park already but thats cause im putting in work with my 6'10 PF Stretch big

im mostly going up vs Centers and they tend to sag off me and protect the paint thats when i hit the 3 ball ( D. Lillard shot is wet) 

Hey maybe we run, got a point fwd (just can't shoot) and a glass cleaning pfd. I just need to run with shooters. Btw, are u locked to 1 team in pro am?

Hey maybe we run, got a point fwd (just can't shoot) and a glass cleaning pfd. I just need to run with shooters. Btw, are u locked to 1 team in pro am?
Im bout it, i was on with some neighborhood homies this weekend but im ready to put some work in with Nters.

I believe this year they do lock you down but its pretty easy to leave the team and rejoin another. Found out you have to become a FA to be put on a team 

think im bout to make a SG... 
mean.gif

i cant stick to 1 player. 

I got the pick and roll badge yesterday. I run pnr 90% of the time im on my 10th game i think. Also got spark plug badge too.

Last edited:
Add me on X1: The GoalFactory (Obviously Taking all fifa challenges as well)

Down for some mypark. Always looking for a big to run with

6'6" Shot creating SG 88 OVRL

I"ll be on today around 5:30 west coast time

Going to be a nice amount of MyPark players banned in a few weeks. People are out there doing some type of glitch that makes then a 99 ovr in 3-5 hours.

Ive put soooooo much damn time into the practice court. Working on everything. Strength. Agility. Dribbling. Driving. Tear drops. Glass shots. Endless 3s. Post moves. Pass fakes.

Gotta put in that work this year.

Ive been destroying defenses so far. Practicing makes everything easier. Instinctual. The doubles come. The triples come. It means nothing.

hey what difficulty you playing on?

superstar. same every year.

bruhs...i think this is my favorite version ever.

It feels like...like...the game is adjusting to me. Like, the defenses are thinking. The last couple games, while my average has been consistently about 28-29 a game...the flow has been tougher. Like, the double is coming sooner. Even getting doubled off the ball to keep me from getting it. I'm seeing a lot of fouls and rough play go uncalled. dudes definitely impede my path when I'm moving, straight fouls and moving screens.

but I love it.

And while the stuff in between games can get a little repetitive. I think it only helps to make the story mode longer. End up playing like 1 game an hour. I'm always down for more story mode.

bruhs...i think this is my favorite version ever.

It feels like...like...the game is adjusting to me. Like, the defenses are thinking. The last couple games, while my average has been consistently about 28-29 a game...the flow has been tougher. Like, the double is coming sooner. Even getting doubled off the ball to keep me from getting it. I'm seeing a lot of fouls and rough play go uncalled. dudes definitely impede my path when I'm moving, straight fouls and moving screens.

but I love it.

And while the stuff in between games can get a little repetitive. I think it only helps to make the story mode longer. End up playing like 1 game an hour. I'm always down for more story mode.

Beginners love.

See if you feel the same way by ThanksGivings

Im loving this game bros im addicted lol. This is probably the best mycareer so far. Im loving playing with justice but i feel hes gonna turn on me :nerd: denver madd funny too.

Im loving this game bros im addicted lol. This is probably the best mycareer so far. Im loving playing with justice but i feel hes gonna turn on me :nerd: denver madd funny too.

I think its Denver that could betray you.

I ran into the scene where he was dancing and Prez just shut him down like " nah that dance was wack "

So i peep the way Denver was looking at me like :x

Last edited:
It appears that people are abusing the practice mode in MyCareer. Here's what I gathered from a video on YouTube.

1) Go to gym from mycareer.
2) Make sure you need on more practice for attribute.
3) Unlock the attribute point, during loading screen close app! 
4) Load gym from mycareer screen repeat process.
*Note you will get the error code twice per each attribute point, sometimes you'll only get one either way it works. The error code apparently give you attribute upgrades as well. This glitch should also work for Xbox One*

Back
Top Bottom