Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Seeing all these posts about 2k makes me happy I went with live this year. Not trying to bash 2k or start a flame war. But IMO live >2k this year. Yes I know the animations blah blah blah. Live is way more fun to my IMO. Plus I make my open shots and layups lol

I think the game itself is great! They've taken the stick you like glue factor out and used strategy to stop dribble penetration. Wide open shots are at a minimum. There are a few issues here and there, but overall, it's a great game so far. There aren't many defensive lapses where the cpu just doesn't pick up their man, rotations are solid. (I only play my gm/my league)

oh, the CPU AI is amazing. i have a russy build, so i picked the nets to get the full effect

the defense collapses CRAZY

My player got deleted on Xbox. Stuck here waiting to get a response from 2k support. Tempted to make another player since I do have the vc. But if the game is still messed up on Xbox I don't wanna risk it. Do y'all know if that latest patch or update on Xbox fixed it yet?

Enjoying the grind of MyPlayer so far. It does seem a little easier than year's past, but not complaining. Probably jump online at some point.

I only play my career so I took a complete L copping this since that mode sucks so much now.
Yeah I picked this **** up tonight just for mycareer and my god this is horrible. The corny cut scenes, the slow *** jogging in the neighborhood. My god what were they thinking with this

Live might get my money next year

Warriors are 4-4 in myplayer so far -__-
Also the rotation for my minutes is ****ing stupid :lol:

I should not be missing a layup from this close uncontested no matter what

Attachments

• IMG_4981.PNG
    IMG_4981.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
The 24th Letter;2049027863 said:
Again, I agree with the overall premise....

but I do feel feel like as far as human vs human goes, when you factor in help defense etc...reckless driving results in more bad plays than good...

Nice.

And I am 100% these are the types of misses folks are referring to when they claim, "Too many missed layups in 2K18."

Crazy seeing this thread go from people being excited for 2K18 before release to non stop complaining after release. Seems to be happening on other media sites as well.

Thinking about picking up a copy next weekend. Got a few games I can trade in at gamestop so I can knock the price down. I'm loving Live, but I still need my MyPark fix.

That is why you ignore the HoneyMoon stage when a game comes out. The first week, people will be satisfied. Let them get used to a game and their tune will definitely change.

People complain about layups don't really watch NBA dudes be missing easy layups all the time every minute.

I compared the two.

Gameplay is great to me.

The defender turning sideways, not swiping the Ball and stealing the ball is the worst thing about gameplay to me though.

Like he unengaged contact turnovers are kinda high. Seems they've patched it some from initial release day though. Getting less and less of those.

I'm STILL pissed about the microtransaction greed though. Like 2K REALLY needs to be called out on it. It's shameful man.

yea gameplay is amazing and now that they'll let me dunk mycareer is cool too, corny as all hell and them trying to beat us over the head for vc is out of control but once you're on the court its fun :lol:

Stepped away from my player and game has been fire every since lol
Stepped away from my player and game has been fire every since lol

I wanna get into my league....but I gotta wait til the season gets underway so I can get some rosters that actually reflect real life. There are still some uncertains out there...so I want a decent sample size of games before I start up. Ask well as a draft class.

Ever since the VC has been introduced 2k just doesn't care. It's like they sold 4x as much units with the total amount of money incoming.

We should start a league for PS4. Only people who are willing to Finish the league.

We'll keep it small with 8 ppl.

Back
Top Bottom