:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

I'm just reflecting on the fuss Yi had on Milwaukee. The whole state of Wisconsin flipped over. Former GM Harris travelled to China back and forth formonths just to convince him to play with the Bucks...guaranteeing him minutes. Then a year later...Harris canned...Yi Traded...

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Time for the Jazz to draft the best white player available

laugh.gif
roll.gif

What a surprise, they took a white guy. Utah will NEVER win a chip

I'm just reflecting on the fuss Yi had on Milwaukee. The whole state of Wisconsin flipped over. Former GM Harris travelled to China back and forth formonths just to convince him to play with the Bucks...guaranteeing him minutes. Then a year later...Harris canned...Yi Traded...

Anderson could play small forward with his shooting ability but I still see Yi play SF with Simmons off the bench as a Sixth Man that we have not had in overFive years. (Boki was good but he is a role player to me not a player that could start on another team) hopefully though, Simmons can stay healthy.

Jordan PEs again with the nets

Seattle is gonna be NASTY if they get Arthur, the West is gonna be ri-damn-diculous over the next couple years, hell you might need 55 wins just to make theplayoffs

Back
Top Bottom