Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

the pics on nbastore eu are stock photos so may not match the actual product anyway. never bought one from nbastore eu myself but the few hwc jerseys I saw that were from there didn't have the trefoil either. that's a pretty small sample size though lol

Last years Wade Christmas jersey just came in the other day. $50 off eBay brand new legit, to go with the WoW 2 Christmas that just came in as well and a group shot of the LeBron and Wade 2012 Christmas jersey's with their respective 2013 Christmas kicks, I hate sleeved jersey's :x

View media item 837218
View media item 837220
I've been looking for that wade Christmas one too. Where did you get it from? eBay? All the ones I come across on there look fake

yeah, it'd be a recent release - wasn't aware of it either but as far as I know this is a legit seller.

Thanks guys. Yea Reebok made a swingman same time as the original Reebok authentic but M&N recently issued the authentic so its possible the swingman version of this just came out. I like it and might wait for the nbastore to get it. 

They have Muggsy Bouges soul swingmans and they just re did all of Iverson's 76ers, including the Nats one.

WOW Never seen that one before nice pick up
Thanks bro! There's one like this on eBay right now if you're interested. Size 2XL, which is huge, though. (Just to be perfectly clear: I'm not the seller.)
Sorry for the ignorant noob question, but is this link legit? http://www.gonbastore.com/

Never seen the 'go' in front of the nbastore. Any info is appreciated
100% fake. Just check the "Contact us" section: they only have a Hotmail and a Gmail address.

They have Muggsy Bouges soul swingmans and they just re did all of Iverson's 76ers, including the Nats one.
I'm tempted to buy a Muggsy Bogues jersey, but over $100 for a swingman jersey? That's highway robbery in my opinion. I'll wait until I can get some sort of coupon or discount.

ladrillero ladrillero Thanks bro! That's usually how I decide on jersey or shoe pickups... If I have a pair that has no jersey, I search one out, or I find a jersey I like I search the kicks out lol. But I treally try to get current Swingmans at below retail. Like last night, I stacked 2 FNL coupons for that Johnson Soul Swingman, $80 so I'm good with that. My Nike Mags are probably my most prized shoe in my collection though...won from the original MJF eBay auctions 8)

I just try to keep this thread going and you all are doing a great job, glad I started it!

I know the sleeve jerseys are blasphemy but has anyone tried one on? Is the sizing and length the same as the regular swing mans?

I don't get why there is a swingman thread.

Why don't you pay a little more and get the authentic?

Or just get less jerseys. I would rather have one authentic than three swingman.

I don't get why there is a swingman thread.

Why don't you pay a little more and get the authentic?

Or just get less jerseys. I would rather have one authentic than three swingman.

they don't make authentics of everything tho, they only make in swingman versions of certain jerseys.

http://lakersstore.com/collections/jerseys

^ there's a 50% off sale at the lakers store website. Kobe and Nash swing mans going for like $50 and even the authentics are on sale

Last edited:
Why would I want to hoop in a $200 authentic jersey when It's gonna gets all sweaty and worn when I could do it in a swingman

Last edited:
^ I noticed that guys that wear nba jerseys at the gym or on the playground try to play like that player on their jersey. ie I saw a 5"5 guy wearing a Tim Duncan jersey at the indoor gym where I used to play and he would try to post up the taller players and would do bank shots like he was the really Timmy

Back
Top Bottom