Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Looking at copping this, just wanted to make sure it was authentic. Seller is also letting them go for $50. I thought they were going for more considering they were the champ jerseys. Also, can anyone comment on sizing? I have the navy cavs in a small but Im worried about the sleeve joints being a little more fitted

That lebron is most definitely a fake. On any of the newest swingmans(since brons return) i believe, there should be no sewn numbers , letters, etc...theyre heat pressed. Just the jock tag is sewn and that is barely visible.

Damn. I'm out the loop. I didn't realize it was that obviously fake. Y'all know any spots still selling them?

My favorite jersey pick-up of the last few months, I honestly prefer this Swingman over some of my recent Authentic purchases. Paid $20 for this beauty 
pimp.gif

Rashad McCants. Haven't heard that name in a loooong time. :lol:

Dope pickup tho.

Last edited:
2wohwds.jpg

ic73te.jpg

30nj7ro.jpg

Legit check please. Probably fake, dont think they had the nba logo on the back until 15-16

Last edited:
A few of my Hardwood Classic Swingman jerseys - made by CHAMPION for Europe

maybe the sweetest jersey of this CHAMPION series: NUGGETS Rainbow jersey (also produced with player #2 Alex Englisch)

and 2 pieces in size XXL which I really don't need (only searching for size L)...Larry "Legend" & Clyde "The Glide"

Quick question about adidas swingman jersey from this season. Raptors black/gold to be exact. The one my friend bought in Toronto is made in Vietnam. The one another friend is looking at from he us is made in Guatemala. Is this normal or is the Guatemala one gonna be fake ? Cause the one made in Vietnam was direct from adidas store

Legit check on these ran into these on local selling page. Can't remember Nike ever making T-Mac throwback jerseys. 

Dirk - legit

Kobe - legit (European authentic)

T-Mac - not sure with this design, but looks good. But you have to be sure, that front and back side of this jersey have the same length (not like the adidas swingman jerseys) and there is no Jerry-Logo on the left side

Nike did make the Tmac retro swingman. I used to have it but i think the name stitching looks off unless it just like that way because of aging. I wish i still had mine to compare

I need a D.Book swingman jersey but paying retail is a no no considering Nike making them next year.

Will the designs be all the same or will they be different for each team?

Thanks for the feeback. I'm doubting about the T-Mac jersey the Kobe is a EU authentic but the T-Mac seems fishy to me and that's the one I want the most. The other jerseys the seller has for sale are all legit but I might skip just to be on the safe side.

Back
Top Bottom