Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Thanks for the feeback. I'm doubting about the T-Mac jersey the Kobe is a EU authentic but the T-Mac seems fishy to me and that's the one I want the most. The other jerseys the seller has for sale are all legit but I might skip just to be on the safe side.

99% sure the T Mac is fake.

Legit check on these ran into these on local selling page. Can't remember Nike ever making T-Mac throwback jerseys. 
I have a hard time trusting a TMac pinstripe because I can barely remember him wearing one so I just stay clear plus that looks a lil shaky

Can I get a LC on this Ray Allen Celtics Finals Swingman? Thanks 
smile.gif

Hey...I have a few of the Adidas Hardwood Classics jerseys that are all 2XL and they are a little too big for me now. I have a Mitchell and Ness Hardwood Classic that' is an XL and fits pretty much perfect. I''m looking at buying a couple more Adidas HWC's and I''m wondering if their sizing is pretty close to the Mitchell and Ness in which case the XL should be good? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey...I have a few of the Adidas Hardwood Classics jerseys that are all 2XL and they are a little too big for me now. I have a Mitchell and Ness Hardwood Classic that' is an XL and fits pretty much perfect. I''m looking at buying a couple more Adidas HWC's and I''m wondering if their sizing is pretty close to the Mitchell and Ness in which case the XL should be good? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I recently asked a seller on Ebay about a Adidas Grizzlies Abdur-Rahim HWC jersey and from what he told me they run bigger than usual.

He gave me the following measurements:

L: 24" from armpit to armpit. Length 31" (+2 Inches at the back I believe)

XL: 25" from armpit to armpit. Length 32" (+2 Inches ... )

Hope that helps some...

Ray is fake.
Thank you sir. Seeing your Reputation around here I'll take your word for it 
smile.gif

I wasn't sure because the seller (RecoveryResell) offers quite a few rare genuine items, but some fake M & N as well (which to be fair, are not being advertised  '100% authentic'). The Ray Allen jersey however was advertised as being 100% authentic, which apparently isn't the case. Man, you really got to be so careful online, thank goodness for places NT 
nthat.gif

Another seller (Mad Max Sports) is offering a something similar, I assume this must the original Swingman version? Can you confirm or deny this?

So you think the D Rose St. Patricks is fake? The overall shape and placement of the tags is bothering me too

Originally Posted by ThaTr**** 

Can't tell what but something's not ringing right with this one. How much does the seller want for it?
US $35 used, no 100% feedback either so I think I'll lay off.

Thanks for the help btw
smile.gif
and sorry for clogging up the last page with LC's. Will be posting some Swingmans coming in this week.

Last edited:

US $35 used, no 100% feedback either so I think I'll lay off.

Thanks for the help btw
smile.gif
and sorry for clogging up the last page with LC's. Will be posting some Swingmans coming in this week.
No problemo, LCs are my favorite exercise as far as jerseys :smile:

I have to post a few vintage Reebok Swingman jerseys myself.

Last edited:
A few almost forgotten pieces of my swingman jerseys:

I just compared these two NIKE retro swingman jerseys and now ask, why did NIKE a very good job at the ROSE swingman in '84 style (no matter, if "Chicago" was on the red road and "BULLS" was on the white home jerseys) and just wasn't able to do the same at MJ rookie jersey of the "Flight 8403" series? It looks quite ugly on the JORDAN jersey...and it's the same way NIKE went with retro authentic jerseys...and ADIDAS goes on
mean.gif

Just look at the "C" and the connection of "C" and "h" in "Chicago". On the ROSE jersey it comes very close to the origin "Chicago" letters of MJ's rookie jersey.

CHAMPION printed pretty "Chicago" on the NBA @50th BULLS replica jerseys

Price check on a swingman LeBron James Cavs sleeved jerseys worn when they won the finals?

Just wondering how much they are so I don't overpay for em.

Last edited:
I just compared these two NIKE retro swingman jerseys and now ask, why did NIKE a very good job at the ROSE swingman in '84 style (no matter, if "Chicago" was on the red road and "BULLS" was on the white home jerseys) and just wasn't able to do the same at MJ rookie jersey of the "Flight 8403" series? It looks quite ugly on the JORDAN jersey...and it's the same way NIKE went with retro authentic jerseys...and ADIDAS goes on :smh:

Just look at the "C" and the connection of "C" and "h" in "Chicago". On the ROSE jersey it comes very close to the origin "Chicago" letters of MJ's rookie jersey.

View media item 2348830View media item 2348829

View media item 2348831View media item 2348832http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2348831/

The Rose is definitely fake. It's straight up wrong/inaccurate too (white retro has the "BULLS" lettering)

Back
Top Bottom