Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

It wasn't fake though
laugh.gif
Really? Cause the seller still has it so I can always scoop it up.

It wasn't fake though :lol:
Really? Cause the seller still has it so I can always scoop it up.

I thought I had originally commented on your post when you first posted but I didn't or it didn't go through

It's legit. They have fakes of it but looks nothing like the real deal.

Those throwback swingmans were all over back in the day the season they wore em

LC on this jersey please.
Thanks
I think its a legit Authentic (wrong thread though). You should probably get a 2nd opinion in the Authentic thread.

I have the same jersey in white size 52 and the tags look the same.

Last edited:
Cavaliers team shop is running a 20% off adidas no code needed...decent selection of swingmans and a couple authentics too...figured I'd share...

Cavaliers team shop is running a 20% off adidas no code needed...decent selection of swingmans and a couple authentics too...figured I'd share...
Spent too much the last month, so I will resist this time. Thanks for the heads-up though, its what makes this place what it is 
nthat.gif

looks fake to me. i don't believe the champion replicas have the size in #s on the jock tag. Replicas had the S, M, L, etc.

Champion replicas do have numbers sizing like 44, 48 etc, but also lettering sizing have european replicas

Thanks guys for the input so far. Here are two more pics

I realize the design is different to the standard hornets jerseys from that time, but I'm sure I've seen this version around before (used be more online, seems to be some alternate version). There is also a US seller selling the same jersey but a youth version on eBay claiming it is authentic Champion USA. 

Update: I did some research and came across this website Champion Blogger, and dude really seems to know his stuff. His Hornets page shows several jerseys like the one above. Dare I say legit?

http://championblogger.com/blog/?page_id=963

Last edited:
I think CHARLOTTE JONES is a legit replica. Although here's the Swingman thread, I post some of my CHAMPION replicas with same design but with different details.

European with size letter and stripes:

American with size number and stripes:

American with size number without stripes:

European with size letter and stripes:

American with size number and stripes:

American with size number without stripes:

I guess differences depend on the country the jerseys were made in. Not only between American and European jerseys, there can also be differences between American replicas by CHAMPION made in USA and Mexico.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback on the E. Jones jersey, may just have to pick it up one day...

@jerseyfan  Dope collection
smokin.gif
 I've never seen that  Seikaly jersey before...very nice (and yes I need the pinstripes hehe). The Thomas Raptors is super clean too, is it supposed to be Tim Thomas? 

I believe that was actually suppose to be Isiah Thomas (the Detroit Pistons HOFer, not that other Celtics guy). He was GM of the expansion Raps and they had nobody at the time but still wanted to make jerseys to sell, so...

Back
Top Bottom