Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Independence Day is NB's best CW released so far this year.
Pair is just on point with its CW and colorblocking.
So simple yet effective and an instant classic.

This is def better than CNOTES & BT and might fetch a higher value in the years to come.

:smokin :smokin

wearing these today. Love this colorway and the materials are excellent as is the comfort.

Hi there, I'm new member here, but I just ordered my first pair of NBs (the 577 GNA "Made in England"). I really like the appeal of the classic looks that NB brings and I hear they are pretty comfortable. I was wondering which are the most popular models among people on these boards? Thanks and I hope to contribute to these boards!

I'm pretty sure you missed my point. I was actually referring to your excessive complaining over the past 2-3 pages - hence the multiple quotes.

Congratulations on being a J. Crew card member though.
your point is POINTLESS to me i care less what u think or how u feel congrats that you  have an opinuon keep up the bad work and your a great guy a real asset to niketalk LMAO

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm new member here, but I just ordered my first pair of NBs (the 577 GNA "Made in England"). I really like the appeal of the classic looks that NB brings and I hear they are pretty comfortable. I was wondering which are the most popular models among people on these boards? Thanks and I hope to contribute to these boards!

996, 997, 998, 1300, 1500 are pretty popular models

998 and 1500 for me. Sleek and comfy.

the reselling game is kind of out of hand right now.  This 998 did grow on me for sure but it is a dirt and dust magnet and that white will suede/pigskin will be difficult to clean.  Ima wait until the hype settles on these.

Anyone have that or those few few pairs of shoes that are too big but you had to buy them because of the price? Am I the only one?
LOL, yes. I have a deadstock pair of C-Notes that are size 12 that I got before I knew 998s ran long. I can't bring myself to sell or unds. I just look at em occasionally.

LOL, yes. I have a deadstock pair of C-Notes that are size 12 that I got before I knew 998s ran long. I can't bring myself to sell or unds. I just look at em occasionally.

Send em my way and I'll send you on-foot pics :evil: :nthat:

Last edited:
Being from the UK I have no clue what JCrew is, so a completely un-biased view I prefer the 998BTs.  Also don't think the Independance Days can touch the C-Notes.

Independence Day is NB's best CW released so far this year.
Pair is just on point with its CW and colorblocking.
So simple yet effective and an instant classic.

This is def better than CNOTES & BT and might fetch a higher value in the years to come.

:smokin :smokin
LMAO

Back
Top Bottom