Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those 998s..

What are the 1500s called?

Anyone know here I can find sole box collab era 1500's ? Doesn't have to be one of the collabs but I hear that the silhouettes of the 1500's changed after like 2009 or something, any tips or links or info would be appreciated.

Anyone know here I can find sole box collab era 1500's ? Doesn't have to be one of the collabs but I hear that the silhouettes of the 1500's changed after like 2009 or something, any tips or links or info would be appreciated.

basically ebay or FB groups

I really like the pebble blues, however, I have the C-Notes and they are too similar to justify having both pairs.
we went through this like a month or two ago, they are not similar at all. and I have both pairs and looking to double up on the pebble blues, theyre that great

Anybody here with C-Notes that don't need the extra laces that came with them? I recently purchased a pair and they didn't come with the extra laces. Please PM me. Thanks.

Just copped my first pair of NB's! Shipped for $100 from Oneness. They are having a pretty great sale on NB's and have some more sizes if anyone is interested : http://oneness287.com/collections/sale

I copped the 577 Made in England Pair on Sale. I guess these were slept on? (Correct me if Im wrong.) Now my wallet will sleep for a while :smile: 

Not my pic.

Last edited:
guys what is up with this site cmbcpa.com... their new bal deals seem too good to be true. pebble blues for $67...tassie devils for $75...is this some fugazi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom