Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sorry, I didn't give a f*** enough to check closely. I knew either way the conversion rate would hit $200+. But nah, you a better and highly more intelligent person. Lemme guess, PHD in economics? I swear people on NT praying for a reason to talk s***, over the most minor things. How many times I gotta call people out on how lady-like this is?
We don't need people like you. Later fam.

I agree people do act all lady like on NT, but that right there is some dumb ****, £200 and 200eur... Totally different, like saying HK dollar and *** Yen are the same lol

Sorry, I didn't give a f*** enough to check closely. I knew either way the conversion rate would hit $200+. But nah, you a better and highly more intelligent person. Lemme guess, PHD in economics? I swear people on NT praying for a reason to talk s***, over the most minor things. How many times I gotta call people out on how lady-like this is?
im glad you said this bro because you are right. So true some people in this thread talk big sh**. Some meed to b called out

Last edited:
:rofl:
Anyways, last couple wears...

Not sure if this was aimed at me, but I wasn't trying to talk ****. It was a simple statement that seems to be true.

It's misleading to say £200/ €200 are exchanged at the same rate.

As of today £200 = $341 and €200 = $270

That's a difference that would definitely influence someone's decision as to where to order NB's.

It seems i've missed a lovely conversation about conversion rates

I thought I was being helpful by posting info about where to get the 996s, seems like end was the first to pop em up with pre orders. But I guess people notice what they want.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Been lookin for a 2nd pair of Daytonas in a 9.5. Found someone with a DS pair for $285 shipped. Should I pull the trigger?

for those in here who got those RF x Clarks kildare, how do they fit? true to size should be ok if i was gonna buy them?

so shoebacca has a few good deals on 998

m998bt sz 9-13 $160

m998ro sz 11-12 $135

m998gr sz 10-13 $135

free ship, no tax, and price match system.  not bad.

also use code WESTERN15 for additional 15% off these prices. 

last night i ordered the m998bt and total was $136 shipped.  will post more when i receive. 

^Eh, my mind isn't blown. In fact it's a pass I'm not really feeling it

Back
Top Bottom