Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hoodyjandro hoodyjandro

You might have to do some leg work now but a little while ago you didn't. Maybe people are just giving up on trying to sell and figure they would rather keep em because Daytonas DEFINITELY don't move for that much, they were just sitting on Ebay at sub $200 prices

Unds today

Anyone know which NB 1300's are in the introduction of this video? I think their 1300's i may be wrong, I'm talking about the grey black white pair with a speckled midsole.... thanks in advance!

Anyone know which NB 1300's are in the introduction of this video? I think their 1300's i may be wrong, I'm talking about the grey black white pair with a speckled midsole.... thanks in advance!

They are the recent m1300gb from the national parks pack, they have been recoloured, they are actually cream tan and brown leather

Then I will be hibernating then cuz I aint paying 250+ for a GR flat out
In all fairness, from what I've seen in here these aren't your usual GR. Much smaller size runs than usual. That said, I wouldn't drop $250 on them either.
Def not a GR. Not sure on production numbers at all, but even with the skyhigh retail price they seem to be selling out fairly quickly cuz of limited numbers. Reminds me of the Tannerys. Paid $240 shipped for those at the time they dropped. Didn't know the price was gonna be so high until I hit the checkout screen. Copped anyway and look at the prices on those now. Rather pay less now than more later I guess. But NB needs to chill

@HoodyJandro

You might have to do some leg work now but a little while ago you didn't. Maybe people are just giving up on trying to sell and figure they would rather keep em because Daytonas DEFINITELY don't move for that much, they were just sitting on Ebay at sub $200 prices
Hopefully ill find a decent price in my size eventually. Ill take the advice given here and wait it out. Till now ill keep rockin my pair as beaters.

Back
Top Bottom