Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This was my first lineup for shoes, but it was definitely worth it...these things are great. Coolest part of their whole setup was that they had their 4 prototypes prior to settling on this final one in the store

I think the only difference with the third one was the insole...I didn't take pics of the insoles on them though because the line was moving slow enough already, didn't wanna hold up the people behind me even longer

I think the only difference with the third one was the insole...I didn't take pics of the insoles on them though because the line was moving slow enough already, didn't wanna hold up the people behind me even longer
I ordered my pair this morning, how do they fit? I sized down but looking around I'm finding more and more people who say 580's are tts.

*We can only ship within Canada, due to New Balance Canada Policy.

*US, and International Orders will not be Processed.

Waiting for that U.S release

No no and no

Paid the resellers
Capsule>Cone Mills
Rollbar>Encap

Anyways i saw the upcoming Concepts releases, they got some weird models coming out and the 997........... They are pink [emoji]128513[/emoji], grey shark skin scales on the tongue and heel. I dont know if i'll wear them

Sure the roller bars cool if your flat footed, overweight or supinating but as far as quality goes the cm ***** on capsule that's like comparing apc too Levi's. But as far as comfort goes 1300s have better cushioning and quaility

Capsules are releasing in the US on 8/23 not sure where tho.

Saw that END was releasing them 8/16 on their IG

But their blog says 9/13 so not sure.

But Capsule still has my size in stock if anyone in Canada wants to oop. 
eyes.gif

No no and no

Paid the resellers
Capsule>Cone Mills
Rollbar>Encap

Anyways i saw the upcoming Concepts releases, they got some weird models coming out and the 997........... They are pink [emoji]128513[/emoji], grey shark skin scales on the tongue and heel. I dont know if i'll wear them
Weird NB models...? And that definitely sounds interesting! They seem to be doing a collab a week so I hope we see some New Balance soon! Can I ask where you saw the Concepts though?

Any advice on how I could come across the special Concepts box for the C-Notes size 8?

I know it seems like a weird request but I'm looking for the box to complete the set.

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hey i remember seeing a sizing chart for most new balance models in here, cant seem to find it anymore. It was a while ago but isnt on the first page

Back
Top Bottom