Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

poor effort from concepts. concepts is supposed to be carrying the torch as far as NB collabs go. a rose gold 997 with freaking sweatpants in the pictorial is a kind of obvious rip off. 

poor effort from concepts. concepts is supposed to be carrying the torch as far as NB collabs go. a rose gold 997 with freaking sweatpants in the pictorial is a kind of obvious rip off. 
I agree, this colorway should be forgotten. There have been enough pink/rose colorway collabs for 3 life times. Give me something new!!!

i agree also.  cncpts have churned out some great NBs but that streak comes to complete halt right this minute!  

For those who've waited in line at CNCPTS before, are there a lot of people who end up with nothing? Just wondering if they take care of everyone who's waiting in line first, even if it means pulling some stock from their online supply. Thinking of swinging by the store Saturday morning (probably an hour before opening) and would hate to leave empty handed 

For those who've waited in line at CNCPTS before, are there a lot of people who end up with nothing? Just wondering if they take care of everyone who's waiting in line first, even if it means pulling some stock from their online supply. Thinking of swinging by the store Saturday morning (probably an hour before opening) and would hate to leave empty handed 

U will be fine, if you are a crazy sz u might be tight tho

those Victoria Secrets 997 are fire.  Must cop, the color blocking is on point..  That croc skin makes me wanna pop some bubbly at the club and get my jersey shore guido on.
lmfao vs 997 
roll.gif

Everyone in line has gotten a pair the past few releases I've been at. The thing is they usually hand out wristbands the night before so that would be more assurance for you that you get a pair. But I must say that I have seen plenty of people come the morning of and still get a pair
... Not guaranteeing that it was in their size tho

Last edited:
how many of you are copping the cncpts because you actually like the shoe and not because its a collab?

New Balance put out some jogger sweat pants and matching hoodies/crewnecks. Saw them up on Sneaker Politics, pys. $52 for joggers.

Could anyone help me out with 997 sizing? Are they TTS? I've never owned a pair.

Sorry if this has already been asked. Looked back through the thread but didn't see any recent info.

how many of you are copping the cncpts because you actually like the shoe and not because its a collab?
I'm copping because I don't these are a better execution of the rose gold colorway than the RF GLV. And because CNCPTS is one of my favorite shops so I'll support them whenever I can. Other than that, my closet consists of nothing but GRs.

IMO

RG GT2 > CNCPTS 997 > RG GLV

U will be fine, if you are a crazy sz u might be tight tho

from my understanding bro, there's supposed to be enough to serve the fiends.. they even kinda stated this on their twitter amongst some of their laughable responses lol

Honestly the last few asics releases have gone like this: show up friday afternoon-night and they hand out bracelets, usually involves waiting a good 2-3 hours for me since I come from work around 4. Then show up Saturday morning and get your pair. If you don't have a size like a 14-15-13 you should be good to get your pair. 

Those Cncpts are fire.

Price not so much.

Might be shame time decision.

Have spent so much money :smh:

i think this will be the case for a lot of folks.. a lot of people asking for the price and worried about how high it will be.. dropping 235 plus tax may deter a few, but not many..

Back
Top Bottom