Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The RG GLVs weren't even Rose Gold, just pink. Only the GT2s deserve that name. But all three shoes mentioned are beautiful in their own right

Here's the box for the Concepts x New Balance

Looking like a pullout box. I imagine it will be in a bed of foam or something, just like a champagne bottle

Looking like a pullout box. I imagine it will be in a bed of foam or something, just like a champagne bottle

looks like the removable top boxes they normally use, just white.. would be dope if it did have the insides to match a champagne box though :smokin

Does the box have croc detailing bro? BTW nice meeting you in line the other Saturday for the Stan Smith release

Good to meet you also. It's always good meeting NT fam in line for a release. I dont know anything else about the box to be honest. Another free t-shirt like they did with the Stan Smiths would be great but doubtful. You going Saturday or should I say Friday?

i recall seeing a few pics of that stan smith lineup on instagram, i thought the turn out would be much crazier than it was

-murkystilo- -murkystilo-
southboston78 southboston78

Yeah the turnout wasn't what I expected but then again the resellers only come out when their margins are a lot higher. I anticipate this one being like the embers and pistachios which means Friday after work I will head over to try and get my bracelet. Good luck to all

Yeah the turnout wasn't what I expected but then again the resellers only come out when their margins are a lot higher. I anticipate this one being like the embers and pistachios which means Friday after work I will head over to try and get my bracelet. Good luck to all

the fact that the store is responded to someone's question regarding copping by saying "we feel comfortable that you'll have a solid shot (online)" makes me feel like there's enough to go around..

even most of the pre-orders are really low considered the show is 235 (folks are charging 330-350..)

*knocks on wood* as many of the locals have said before, if you show up prepared (for either local or online) I think you'll eat on the release..

oh yeah, they're smart as hell for not releasing the location of the NY spot until really close to the actual date.. i commend them for that..

Last edited:
with those type of prices they make the west nbs seem like a steal, and those were bumped up $60 for no reason
laugh.gif
True. And with these concepts 997 dudes are gonna act like jenna jameson  and touch their toes. Why? Cuz its a collab

Last edited:
Good to meet you also. It's always good meeting NT fam in line for a release. I dont know anything else about the box to be honest. Another free t-shirt like they did with the Stan Smiths would be great but doubtful. You going Saturday or should I say Friday?

Ya man I'll be there Friday after work to get my wristband. Already can see the crazy line too.. Probably end up past fire and ice like I did with the asics release

Just curious if anyone in here could point me in the direction of these joggers? Politics is the only place I know that has them and my size is gone..cant find them anywhere else

Back
Top Bottom