Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

[image]
Customizer-GetGalleryImageHtmlById.jpg
[/image]

Just a quick rendition of the "Jameson" 574, to go with the Burn Rubber Ginger Ale.

Picture wasn't showing, I'm new to this ****. Not sure if the link below will work...

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/new-ba...A30A08A89/g:woman/s:undefined/w:undefined/q:1

Last edited:
A quick custom NB574 "Jameson" to go along with the Burn Rubber "Ginger Ales". Thank daveyrockit for the idea. 

Hey guys.  Sorta a noob here.  I just received my first pair of custom 574's.  I was comparing it my other 2 reg pairs, and it seems like the vamp is reversed?  Has anyone seen this before?  Is this normal or a screw up?  Left is the US574SL, right is the custom.

Hey guys.  Sorta a noob here.  I just received my first pair of custom 574's.  I was comparing it my other 2 reg pairs, and it seems like the vamp is reversed?  Has anyone seen this before?  Is this normal or a screw up?  Left is the US574SL, right is the custom.
Your custom pair has them switched.  Both of my customs look like your red pair in the toebox.  Here is one:

probably no min..

but if you're in the boro bro get there the day of release (or prior to) to ensure pairs will not go straight to phone orders..locations will immediately put pairs available of their collabs at like 12pm (store opens at 11 smh)
I'm in Durham/Raleigh (Brier Creek area) 

Luckily I left gboro shortly after SS pulled the shenanigans with the Bron Corks release 

What sort of shady stuff have they done in the past?? Do they only do shady stuff at certain locations?
I've had a few experience such as:

- a few times they wanted customers to pay a certain amount before they could purchase a shoe.

- One time a shoe came in late so they took down ppl in line name and sz(this was in the Raleigh location), but I got a call shortly after saying the Charlotte location sold that size.

I can go on but I'll leave it at that.

If you're talking about the 576s you posted in the other post, the leather is very nice. You can assume all made in UK are going to be of a certain degree of quality.

Anyone have these? been trying to scope them for months now....
If you hustle hard you can easily find these for retail, or just above, but it really depends on your size. If you're a 13, you're not allowed to have a pair before I do...just keep your eyes peeled on ebay, check once a day and be patient.

Anybody here familiar with nb501 backpack? I have a sick concept
Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone here is haha

Can someone help me find a pair of New Balance Kakkerlaks in us7.5 or us7
tired.gif
You need no one short of Indiana Jones for a grail like that! Good luck man, there's probably only like 20 pairs in existence...

I'm in Durham/Raleigh (Brier Creek area) 

Luckily I left gboro shortly after SS pulled the shenanigans with the Bron Corks release 

oh snap haha..im in the 919 as well

same rules apply with all the SS stores with collabs.. you gotta cop when the store opens up pretty much or all of the stock goes straight to phone order or what not.. the raleigh store is way friendlier.. if you stop in there a day or so before and let them know you're interested you should be straight on RD..

I have seen a pair but the dude not replying to me. Hopefully i can find a pair, thanks for your help

Received my tan/camo starcows they are dope in hand.  End clothings customer service and shipping is phenomenal. Its crazy that its better to order from Great Britain than order domestically. 

So my Rose's apparently arrived in the UK on the 16th in Castle Donington. Check the tracking today and they are at Stansted Airport more than 2 and half hours away from Castle Donington in the wrong direction... On the plus side there is no import or customs clearance showing up on the tracking yet.

So my Rose's apparently arrived in the UK on the 16th in Castle Donington. Check the tracking today and they are at Stansted Airport more than 2 and half hours away from Castle Donington in the wrong direction... On the plus side there is no import or customs clearance showing up on the tracking yet.
Congrats at least you got some confirmation. Still no email saying cancled or shipped here

oh snap haha..im in the 919 as well

same rules apply with all the SS stores with collabs.. you gotta cop when the store opens up pretty much or all of the stock goes straight to phone order or what not.. the raleigh store is way friendlier.. if you stop in there a day or so before and let them know you're interested you should be straight on RD..

We have prob ran into each other.

Cool, I will def keep this in mind about SS.

Last edited:
^ paid reseller and he was supposed to have them in hands..he returned to me with a ups tracking blaming ups for late shipping..i m not in a hurry, just wanted to see if others have similar issue. looks like i m gonna receive them around Christmas..lol

Last edited:

^ paid reseller and he was supposed to have them in stock..he returned me with a ups tracking blaming ups for late shipping..i m not in a hurry, just wanted to see if others have similar issue. looks like i m gonna receive them around Christmas..lol
LMAO thats how its looking over here as well LOL maybe new years

Back
Top Bottom