Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can someone help me find a pair of New Balance Kakkerlaks in us7.5 or us7
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hey y'all. New to this thread and forum.

Just wondering if anyone has owned any of the New Balance H710? If so, how do they hold up in the winter?

so, is there anyone else that his rose 977s order has stuck in "UPS shipping label has been printed"
Yep. I got my shipping confirmation on Saturday the 15th and the charge just got taken out of my account this morning. The UPS tracking says it's ready for UPS to pick up. Hoping it gets picked up either today or tomorrow. 

Hey y'all. New to this thread and forum.

Just wondering if anyone has owned any of the New Balance H710? If so, how do they hold up in the winter?
I own a pair of the Hershel x NB H710 and it actually holds up pretty well. I forget about them all the time. My ONLY complaint is that the laces are annoyingly short.

anybody elses rose 997 still just sitting with ups?
my label was created last Tuesday and likely hasn't been picked up yet.  i've ordered 3 prs of other shoes afterwards  from other places since the cncpts release and the last of the 3 will be here today.  

I realize 'they'll get there when they get here', but at the same time, I pay $15 for shipping a pr of shoes, i have an expectation those shoes will be in hand sooner than this.

my label was created last Tuesday and likely hasn't been picked up yet.  i've ordered 3 prs of other shoes afterwards  from other places since the cncpts release and the last of the 3 will be here today.  

I realize 'they'll get there when they get here', but at the same time, I pay $15 for shipping a pr of shoes, i have an expectation those shoes will be in hand sooner than this.
Couldnt have said it better myself i too ordered from end, new balance.com and a online store in LA since i ordered from concepts all my other pairs have arrived  and still nothing from concepts lol

^lol, pretty much

Let's change directions a bit.  What's the last collab everyone has got for below retail from a retail store? (ie. not ebay, kixify etc)

Mine was the Norse Projects 1500 Danish weather pack for $120 Canadian each about a year ago from Off The Hook.

Last edited:

^lol, pretty much

Let's change directions a bit.  What's the last collab everyone has got for below retail from a retail store? (ie. not ebay, kixify etc)

Mine was the Norse Projects 1500 Danish weather pack for $120 Canadian each about a year ago from Off The Hook.
I believe mine was the New Balance Mita/Whiz 1700 collab from Shelf  Life for 180$ shipped (I don't recall what they went for elsewhere and Shelf Life is notorious for hiking prices and getting pairs later but this pair was on sale on their site) last september

^lol, pretty much

Beauty and Youth 1700 joints for under 100.

I have the same issue my label was created Friday, and still hasn't been picked up. Really frustrating, I've never had to wait soo long even from cncpts.

Rosés arrived today. Even better in person. The suede isn't quite as buttery as most of my Made in America 998s, more like the 997NVs, but still very nice. 

If you're still waiting, be patient. It's still technically only the 6th business day. Good things sometimes take a little time, you'll get em.

Back
Top Bottom