Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Even tho i had them rose gold already, it would have been nice for me to have the rose. It was because of the silver croc that made the shoe different and why i was into this shoe. But i couldnt af stunt the 300$ plus eu custom tax.

Hey not a big NB guy, but I like these ones.. can anyone tell me based on the condition are they worth paying $80 dollars for?

Hey not a big NB guy, but I like these ones.. can anyone tell me based on the condition are they worth paying $80 dollars for?

I wouldn't do it. You can still find these some places for around $100. It's worth it to me to pay the extra cash and get them DS. What size are you?

Last edited:

Is the thread going to explode if I say I like the RF 530s coming out?
Don't worry man, I like 'em too! 
smokin.gif
 Price point is ******* whack though, so I'm only gonna be able to cop one pair, I'm leaning towards the 530s. Guess I'll pay resale for the 850s eventually, sigh

Is the thread going to explode if I say I like the RF 530s coming out?
If you like it, you like it. That price point is wild though
Yep no problem with that but I think there is an RF thread for releases, nb, asics, whatever he works on.

To all in the thread, we will probably see an influx of new members curious on this rf nb drop, just redirect them that way since I see problems and arguements in the horizon if we dont

was at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA and saw 998 concrete jungles sitting on a shelf at J. Crew.  they didn't have my size 9, but they seemed to have sizes in back.  if you locals are looking for them, try giving them a call. 

THANK you sir!

Repped for being the man.

So before I got my size 8 rosé's they did the restock. And in a panic with all these people saying TTS was the way to go I ordered an 8.5. Got my 8's and they were snug, but should break in and fit perfectly like any other 997. Tried to cancel the 8.5 order, figured with all the other complaints about people not recieving any confirmations from the initial release that they'd be able to do so, and of course they send me a shipping confirmation just now. I haven't had any problems with them before, but right now it feels like if you critique them they'll ignore, and if you try to cancel they'll get that label printed ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom